School

My Princess in Shining Amour

“Wow look at that girl” WooHyun said as soon as they entered the door.

“Well I hope it isn’t the same girl I am talking about” Hoya said as he whistles for the girl he is looking at. I turned to look at them than they started walking up to the group of girls, I just laughed at them and went to sit down.

-HoYa’s POV-

“Hey pretty can I have you number?” I said as I leaned forward on her table. She turned around away from her friends to face me.

“Hey there can I get your number?” WooHyun asked while wiping his bottom lip. He asked the girl beside the 1 Hoya is asking.

“Can you please go away?” 1 of the girl sneered.

“Guys like you sicken us” the other said before turning back to her other friends and started talking again.

 

-Your POV-

I saw the girls turn the guys down I can’t help but to snicker as they walked toward me looking defeated. I patted their shoulder.

“Aws they turn us down” Hoya said looking down while taking a seat beside me.

“Lets me try to help you then” I said as I got up and dusted my pants.

“Heya~ sorry about my idiot friends there” I said and the girls face me and giggled.

 

-WooHyun’s POV-

“There are giggling, why are they giggling?” I asked HoYa while I almost freaked out.

“Look like they are writing something down for her” HoYa said while he pointed to her. I continue to look at Rae Chu to try to see what she was saying.

 

-YourPOV-

“Well if you don’t mind could you give them a chance and your number?” I asked them while they thought for awhile before writing their names and number down on a piece of paper. They then handed me the piece of paper…. Hmm… SoYa and Ann.

“Well thanks you girls are pretty as well as nice” I said as they looked at me and giggled more.

“Well you are handsome too” they said while the tucked their hair behind their ear.

“Thank you SoYa and Ann” I said as I bowed and turned around to walk towards the boys.

I looked at them and smirked as I held up the piece of paper that had SoYa and Ann numbers on. I looked at the guys and they were waving at someone. I turned around to see the girls waving at them too. I went to my seat and slumped on my chair while I kicked my feet up onto the table and took out a lollipop and pop it into my mouth. WooHyun and HoYa was sitting at my left side while SungYeol and MyungSoo were behind me. Looks like I am seating alone. When some girls came in they were having fan girl moments over SungYeol and I.

“Kya~~ it’s them” some girls said while coming into the classroom pointing to SungYeol and I. SungYeol and I gave them out nicest smile than they went screaming off to their seat. We high 5 each other while the teacher walked into the room.

She did role calls and it looks like 1 guy ain’t here for his first day of school. Soon lesson just flew by with us introducing ourselves while the teacher introduced themselves. Soon it was lunch time me and the guys got up and walked to the canteen while I slung my arms around MyungSoo and SungYeol.

I wanted to go the toilet I was walking up the stairs while I saw someone falling toward to me.

-Someone’s POV-

There was these 2 guys disturbing me and I was running away from them while I tripped and I was falling down the stairs than I saw someone there but he just dodge me and I shut my eyes. But suddenly I felt someone pulling me and I felt some1 carrying me bridal style.

 

-Your POV-

I saw this girl falling towards me and I can’t just let her fall when I carried her bridal style she buried her face at my chest and I was walking up the stairs when I heard…

“Yah I hope you fall down the stairs and die” when I heard that I quickly walked up the stairs to see the idiotic pink hair dude and the tall dude there.

“Are you cursing this girl here to fall down the stairs and die?” I said as I stared at the guys.

“Well don’t act all big, your brother won’t be here to help” the pink hair dude said while he walked up to me.

“Yeah so now we will beat you up” the taller dude said while cracking his fingers. I looked at them while they both walked up to me until we were looking at each other face to face.