Guys day out

My Princess in Shining Amour

-SungJong’s POV-

I woke up and got dress before I dragged myself to meet the guys. I decided to wear pants today so those guys will at least try not to hit on me. I went out of my house and walked to the mall and saw WooHyun, MyungSoo SungYeol already there.

“Annyeong” I said as I bowed.

“No need to bow, a high 5 will be enough” WooHyun laughed.

We went to a café so sit while we waited for Hoya as he smsed WooHyun and said he would be 30mins late. We sat down ordered drinks.

“Soooooo…………….. SungJong….” SungYeol said as he looked at me with a serious face and place his drink down. “Do you like my sister?” He finished his sentence.

“B..B..W-WOH? W-hhy y-you as-sk?” I asked him trying my best not to stutter.

“Because, she’s a little different now when she’s with you” SungYeol said smiling a little.

“Really? What way?” I asked curiously.

“She smiles more than she smirks now” MyungSoo said smiling.

“Doesn’t she always smile last time?” I asked looking at SungYeol and he just gave a sad look and shakes his head.

“Before she met WooHyun, Hoya and MyungSoo, she didn’t have any friends and me and her other 2 older brothers always had to defend her. I guess you went through all the bullying she went through as she dresses as a guy.” SungYeol said sighing and we could see MyungSoo and WooHyun nodding. “I guess she was lucky that WooHyun,Hoya and MyungSoo helped her like she helped you. Since that day they had been best friends ever since” SungYeol smiled and pats WooHyun and MyungSoo’s head.

“The reason why she’s boyish because her mother died when she was only 7 so she didn’t know how to dress likes normal girls, she learnt from her 3 brothers and father” WooHyun said as he took his cup and drank his drink.

Wow that’s really a lot to take in, she seems like a happy person but behind all those happiness there is sadness. I hold onto the cup and looked at it feeling sad for her.

“Don’t feel sad for her. She doesn’t like people to pity her” SungYeol said as he pat my head. I just opened my eyes wide and nodded. No one has patted me before.

“Sorry I am late” Hoya said as he came rushing into the café.

“No problem, since you’re here let’s go!” MyungSoo said as he stood up and the rest also stood up.

Shopping with the guys is actually fun, they keep bickering on who looks the best and which outfit suit them the best. I kept laughing at them and they keep trying to help me look for suit which suits me the best.

“Try this” Hoya shoves a suit to me.

“No this!!” Woohyun took the suit Hoya handed to me and handed me another suit.

Hoya and Woohyun kept bickering about which 1 is better than MyungSoo came up to be a smiles handing me one suit.

“Here~ try this on I think you will look good in it” MyungSoo said and I took the suit thanking him.

I went into the changing room and tried on the suit and looked in the mirror. I look not bad, but it ain’t my style. I slowly opened the door and saw the guys staring at me. Hoya and Woohyun also stop bickering to look at me.

“Do I look weird?” asking and feeling worried.

“No you look so cute~!~!~” SungYeol said as he hugged me and I opened my eyes widely. “mian” he let go, “ You just look too cute!” he pinches my cheek.

“Ne you do” the rest of the guys said smiling.

“So I should get this?” I asked them timidly.

“OF COURSE!!!!” they guys shouted together and I nodded and went back to the changing room and took off the suit.

We spend the rest of the time choosing the other guys suit, which was relatively easy as the look good in almost everything. They chose their outfit and we went to pay for our suit.

“Thanks for the nice day out” I bowed and I walked off to another direction to my house.