help?

My Princess in Shining Amour

“When’s the contest?” I said as I tilted my head to the side.

“This Friday, do you think I can win SungGyu?” DongWoo pointed to himself.

“No~” I snickered as I hugged SungGyu and he just laughed.

“Yah I don’t think you can win too, I mean you do look hot as a guy but as a girl…. We won’t know~” DongWoo said and I just smacked him on his arm.

“I don’t want to win anyway~” I said sticking my tongue out at him and went to my room and plopped myself down on the bed.

I lie on the bed and think should I really ask the person? I ain’t close to the person; I don’t think that person will help me, aish I think I will ask tomorrow. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep and soon I heard my brothers calling my name. I got up and rubbed my eyes, 10pm, wow I slept too now, just then I heard my stomach growled. I got up and hurried down the stairs as I was afraid my brother will burn down the house by trying to cook.

“Oppa~! You’ll didn’t try to burn down the house right? I said as I peek my head to look at my oppas. They just ignore me and went to eat the pizza they ordered. I went down and sit beside them and took a pizza and ate it. I am still troubled that I have to wear a dress soon. After eating 3 pieces of pizza I got up and went to sleep to stop thinking about it.

I was sleeping until something was bouncing on my bed to wake me up. I groaned and turn to my side and opened my eyes.

“AH! MONSTER!” I screamed as I see SungGyu face in front of me and I laughed as I hide my face in the pillow.

“Yah!” SungGyu said as he took the pillow off my face and made me sit up.

“Ne ne ne~ I’m up go out my room~!” I said as I push SungGyu and SungYeol out my room. I took a quick shower and got into my uniform and looked myself in the mirror.  “Should I show my other half of my face when I wear the dress? It’s been years since I see my other half of my face too.” I said as I touch my face.

“Morning oppas~” I said as I ran down the stairs.

“Morning~” DongWoo said as he got up and gave me a hug.

“Mmmfffgggghgg (means morning)” SungYeol said with his mouth full of food.

“Morning SungGyu oppa?” I said as I tilted my head to the side and looked at him.

“Monster doesn’t say morning they just eat people!” SungGyu said as he grabbed me and tickled me.

“AHAHAH okok!! Stop mian!!” I said as SungGyu stopped and I tried to catch my breath.

I made myself a sandwich and grabbed my bag as I waited for my oppas to do the same and went out to get in the car.

“Will there be girls going crazy again?” I said as I ate my sandwich.

“Ne it happens every day” SungGyu said as he laughed.

Everyday aish I have to go through it I rummage through my bad and only notice I had 1 lollipop left. I mentally slapped myself for not buying more. I took SungYeol’s bag and rummage it to look for some lollipops.

“No more lollipops?” SungYeol said as I was rummaging him bag.

“Ne” I said searching deeper into his bag.

“Here~” DongWoo said as he held up 5 lollipops for me to take.

“OMO MY LIFE SAVER!” I said as I took it all and put it into my bag and they all laughed at me. We reached and I could already see the fan girls waiting for my oppas. They went out the door and girls were screaming, I sighed and left the other door and walked into school where the guys were waiting for me.

“Hey guys” I said as I linked arms with Hoya and MyungSoo before walking to the classroom.

“Where are the girls?” WooHyun asked seeing the guys filled with guys only. I pulled them along to the window and pointed down.

“Whoa that where all the girls went, wow your brothers are popular” I just nod and went to my seat. I kicked my leg up on the table and pop a lollipop in my mouth and just then I saw Ann and Soya walking through the door and to their seat.

“Hey can your girls help me with something? There is like a popularity contest end of this week and girls have to wear a dress and I don’t know how to choose 1 so do your mind helping me?” I said as I clasp my hand together.

“Okay~ we love shopping anyway, how about we shop for dresses tmrw?” Ann asked and looked at me.

“Okay thanks so much!” I bowed and turned around to see SungJong sitting down.

“Heya~” I waved as I walked up and sat down.

“Annyeong~”  he said as he smiled at me and I can’t help to smile back.