Are your dating?

My Princess in Shining Amour

He kept looking in the other direction blushing I let out a small laugh and pop a lollipop in my mouth. I lean back on my chair and began to fall asleep until I felt some1 tapping me. I woke up and flick my hair before rubbing my eyes and look at the direction where the tapping came from. I looked at SungJong and he pointed to the front, I look up and saw the teacher writing something about the contest I sighed and sat up straight.

“So are you going to wear a suit and blow everyone away like your brothers?” Hoya asked me while nudging me.

“I wish I could be I have to wear a dress because I’m a girl” I scoffed before kicking my leg on the table.

“We can’t wait to see you in a dress, but I don’t think it’s much to see, no offence you look awesome as a guy but as a girl……” WooHyun said looking away.

“I don’t want to look good as a girl anyway.” I said and look at SungJong. “Looks like you have to wear a suit not a dress” he looked at me shyly and nodded.

“I don’t think Rae Chu will look that bad as a girl~” MyungSoo suddenly saying. We all turned around and stared at him. “What?! It’s just a thought~” MyungSoo sang as SungYeol whack him on the arm.

“Yah no flirting with my sister!” SungYeol said and I laughed.

“Yup besides I have someone already MyungSoo” I laughed as I put my arms around SungJong’s shoulder. The guys stare at me wide eyes and I just laughed and turn to the front.

 

 

-SungJong’s POV-

I swear if she keeps doing that I will die from blushing. Half way during the lesson she went to the toilet and suddenly MyungSoo moved up and sat beside me.

“So want to go out with us?” He asked me.

“BWOH?!” I asked with my eyes opened widely.

“I mean go out with us to buy suits for the contest” he said and I sigh out of relief I thought he was asking me out on a date.

“Erm sure I guess” I said looking at him and smiling while I drank water.

“So do you like Rae Chu?” he asked and I almost choke on my water.

“B-B-BW-W-OH?!!” I said stuttering.

“Come on you can tell me” he ask leaning in closer and I looked at him and just when I was about to answer Rae Chu came and pulled him back.

“Yah~! Stop harassing him! Only I can do that.” She said as she smacks MyungSoo’s head softly and pushed him go back to his seat. As MyungSoo stood up he mouthed “we are not done talking about this” I look away and blushed.

“Are you ok? What did MyungSoo say to you?” she looked at me and smirked.

“Nothing much just asking me out with him and the guys to get suits for the contest” I said looking down.

“Oh ok you will have loads of fun with them, they are awesome guys” she said as she look front to listen what the teacher was saying.

I just sighed softly, tomorrow will be a “great” day, and 3 guys will be questioning me about Rae Chu. I went to listen to what the teacher was saying and then we were given some question to do for the rest of the period which was about half an hour. After 5minutes I was Rae Chu leaning back and sleeping. I was about to wake her up but I saw she already finished her work and I was shocked and just continued with my work.

“Hey SungJong” I hear someone behind me calling me and turned around to see SungYeol looking at me. He motion me to get closer to him and I did I lean and he looked at me with a serious look on his face. “Are you dating my sister?”

“B-B-W-OOOH?!?! A-A-AIII-N-O” I said stuttering and blushing.

“Then why are you blushing?” SungYeol raised his eyes brow and suddenly Rae Chu woke up and said.

“Yah oppa are you jealous that I may leave you 1 day?” she turned around and looked at him and she looks annoyed.

“Yah you’re awake?!” SungYeol ask looking at her.

“Ne I some1 disrupted my sleep” she said and I looked down feeling bad.