new student?

My Princess in Shining Amour

Arg these guys r sickening me….

“Don’t you think that pink hair of yours makes you look girly? Do before u judge people look at yourself” I said looking right at the pink hair dude while still carrying the girl in my arms. When I did that he took a step back and looked at me.

“Well… it’s…” the pink hair dude said.

“It’s cool?” I said with a smirked and he looked down in defeat. “And you” I said looking right at the taller guy. “Are you his dog? Following him around please think for yourself” I said before scoffing and wanted to walk off.

While I walked off someone grabbed my arm as I wanted to put the girl down.

“Wait” someone said as I turned around to see a punch flying my way, I quickly turn and dodge the punch.

I looked up to see the pink hair dude in front of my with his arms extended. I cringed my face and kicked him right in the chest and he fell back and he got up slowly and looks at me.

“I don’t need my brothers’ help to protect myself” I said as I scoffed at him.

He looked at me and got up and ran up to me again, I swiftly dodge him while I kicked him in the back causing him to fall down. When I turned around a punch came my way and it hit my face. I turned my face slowly to face him and I did and kick and it landed on his face. I place my leg on his chest.

“If you ever hit me again you will end up dead, I will make sure I will kill you with my bare hands” I said as I gave him my scariest face ever. I saw him back away in fear and I just smirked. I turned around to see the pink hair guy trying to get up so I kicked him back down with my leg on his back and I leaned forward.

“If you ever anger me again, being in hell will be better than facing me” I said and took my leg off him and walked off.

“Hey are you okay?” I said to the person as she slowly looked at me and nodded. As soon as I saw her, I mean his face I knew he was a guy.

“So you’re a guy?” I said crossing my arms while looking at him.

“Ne…..” he said shyly while looking down, “Thanks for saving me” he said looking at me.

 

 

 

 

-The guy’s POV-

I looked at him and he was really handsome and I felt my heart raced and started to beat faster, omo I can’t be in love with a guy right? I thought as I mentally slap myself for ever thinking that he was handsome.

“No problem” he said with a smirked before walking off.

“Ah… wait” I called at him and he turned around. “Can I know your name?” I said as I felt my face turning hot and red.

“If we meet again than I’ll tell you my name, it all depends on fate” he said as he turned around and raised his hand to say bye. I can’t stop thinking about him, first he saves me and he looked so cool and handsome beating up those guys…. Note to self never make him angry…. Fate, is there even such a thing?

 

-Your POV-

I went to the toilet and looked at my face aish now it’s all red, stupid tall dude I’ma kick his next time I said as I washed my face. It’s starting to turn a little purplish if I ever see them again I will kill them, they are just lucky my hands ain’t free. I went out of the toilet and place my hand into my pocket and walked to the canteen to meet up with the guys. When I walked into the canteen I saw WooHyun flirting with Ann and HoYa with SoYa and MyungSoo talking to a girl named Hanuel if I wasn’t wrong.. I giggled and walked up to SungYeol and sat down beside him.

“Omg what happen?!” SungYeol said as he saw my face. “WHO DID THAT TO YOU I’MA KILL HIM” SungYeol bawled.

“Nothing just bumped into some guys” I said as I looked at him calmly. When SungYeol bawled MyungSoo, HoYa and WooHyun looked at me.

“OMG WHAT HAPPEN?” HoYa bawled as he looked at me.

“WHO DID THAT TO YOU?” WooHyun yelled at me looked at me.

“I’ma beat him up” MyungSoo said giving a black face.

“Its okay guys I already kicked their ” I said as they laughed.

I waited for them to finish their lunch before we walked back to class. We went back to our seats and I reassure the guys again before I kicked my leg on the table and pop a lollipop into my mouth as I looked at the clock in front of me. Looks like the bell will ring soon.

 

 

-The guy’s POV-

I went to look for the teacher but the guys face is stuck in my head, the way he smiled and smirked it’s just so cool and cute. I keep mentally slapping myself as I thought of him, he’s a guy like me I can’t like him. I found the teacher and she was bringing me to my class, I didn’t come early as I had something to do but I was excused so now I am joining the class.

“Relax guys I am fine” I heard a familiar voice as I turned my head to looked into the classroom to see him there laughing and talking to his friends. Is it really fate that we are in the same class? He then kicked his leg up on the table and pops a lollipop in his mouth I can’t stop staring at him and a smile appeared on my lips. The teacher told me to wait outside as she introduced me.

“Class we have a student joining us” she said as I poked my head slightly to see the guy’s face again. The teacher then motion for me to come in. I went in and looked right at him and notice the seat beside him was empty.

“Annyeonghesayo I’m SungJong hope we can be friends” I said with a smile while I looked at the class.

“Okay SungJong you can sit beside…” the teacher said as she looked around, please let it be him please I thought “Rae Chu” ah it’s a girl I sighed at looked around. “Rae Chu raises your hand so he knows where you are”. I looked around to see where she is and I saw the guy raising his hand up I opened my eyes widely, he’s actually a girl? I quickly walked up to her and sat down beside her.

“Looks like we meet again” she said as she smirked at me.

“You didn’t tell me you were a girl” I said as I was relief I wasn’t being gay.

“You didn’t ask” she as and she gave me a smile and I notice the bruise on the half of her face that she isn’t covered by hair.

“Well I am SungJong, nice to meet you” I said stretching my hand out and she looked at me.

“Rae Chu, the pleasure is mine” she said shaking my hand with a smile on her face and I felt my face turning hot and I just smiled.