First day of school

My Princess in Shining Amour

-Your POV-

“Yah wake up!~” SungYeol sang as he bounced on my bed.

“5 minutes more” I groaned as I turned to the side to see DongWoo facing me.

“Arg let me sleep” I groaned as I buried my face into my pillow.

“Yah wake up!” SungGyu nagged as he grabbed my shoulder and made me sit up.

It was my first day of school and I am going to school with DongWoo, SungYeol and SungGyu. SungYeol and I will be freshman while my oppas are already in their second year. I sighed thinking about how SungGyu and DongWoo are one of the 2 most popular guys in school as they are handsome, strong and talented. I reluctantly got up my bed and chased them out my room before changing into my uniform.

“Yah can’t you wear a skirt like normal girls?” SungYeol said as soon as I walked into the kitchen. I looked at him and smirked.

“Yah at least pin up your hair, we can’t see half your face and you hair is way too long” DongWoo said and I just sat down and ate my breakfast. My over protective oppas are at it again, always wanting me to be more girly but I am a tomboy, you can’t blame me I grew up with 4 man, my 3 oppas and my appa. My mum died when I was 7 so I guess I won’t be changing anytime soon.

“Ready for your first day?” appa asked as he came out of his room.

“Ne” we all answered as we grabbed our bags and walked out the door. We got into the car and soon we were on our way to school.

When we are near the gates I could see the girls waiting there for my oppas to arrive from there, I love SungGyu and I love DongWoo banners. I saw some guys too I bet my oppa told me that they told their school I am coming.

“Oppas are this girls waiting for you both?” I said poking SungGyu’s to make sure if I was right about those girls waiting for them. He just looked at me and nodded.

As soon as we were at the gate, SungGyu oppa opened the door and went out first; as soon as he got up I could hear girls screaming I couldn’t help but to giggle a little. I heard more screams as DongWoo went out the door. When SungYeol went out the door I could see some girls going crazy about him. I looked at those girls and just rolled my eyes.

“Yah come out~” SungYeol said as he looked back into the car.

I could hear some girls murmuring like “omg their sister will be coming out next” and “I bet she is pretty and hot” I sighed and came out the car. I looked around and I could see the guys shocked face while the girls were going crazy.

“Omg that’s her sister? She look like a guy” I heard some guys saying.

“Omg she’s hot why ain’t she a guy?” Some girls sighed.

I just sighed and walked into the school gate as I wanted to go to the office to get my time table. I walked along the halls and I saw pictured of my oppas up on the wall. I stopped walking and look at it just then 2 guys stood behind me and I turned around to look at them.

“Yah are you really a girl? You dressing like guy disgust me” 1 of them hissed as he looked at me.

“Jealous much?” I said ask I looked at them.

-SungGyu’s POV-

“Yah DongWoo I think Rae Chu may be in trouble” SungGyu said as he nudged DongWoo who as talking to some of the girls.

“Ah the brother sense again? I can feel it too, SungYeol lets go” DongWoo said as the 3 of them started to walking through the school gates.

-Your POV-

Here in front of these 2 idiots who are threatening to punch me.

“Why don’t you punch me?” I smirked as I turned my face and pointed to my cheeks. I could see 1 of the clenched his fist and held it up.

“Don’t act so big when you are not, only your brother is the big shots here” the one who is holding up his fist said to me.

“People like got disgust me, can’t you act your gender?” the other said looking at me with crossed arms.

“If you are going to punch me, just shut up and do it” I said looking straight at them I could see them shiver abit. The 1 who held up his fist, pulled his arm back and he it forward and just as about he was to hit my face some1 grabbed his arm. I smirked and I turned to see SungGyu there grabbing his wrist.

“If you try and touch her again you are dead” DongWoo said as he gave them a death glare. SungGyu release his wrist and the guys ran off.

“Yah my little sister you gotta becareful of L.Joe and TaeCyeon” SungGyu said looking at me.

“Those 2? Which 1 is which?” I asked as I looked at him.

“The 1 with pink hair is L.Joe and the taller 1 is TaeCyeon” DongWoo said to me.

“Rae Chu!!!!” I hear people called my name and when I turned around I found out it was MyungSoo, WooHyun and HoYa, 3 of my best friend from my middle school.

“Yo guys” I said as I high 5 them. “So what class are you in?” I asked looking at them.

“Annyeong hyung, annyeong SungYeol” the guys greeted them.

“Yoz” my oppas said while raising their hand to wave.

“We are in class 1D” MyungSoo said.

“How about you?” Hoya asked.

“Omg same lets go” I said as I interlock my arms with WooHyun and HoYa.

“Bye see you soon” SungGyu said as he waved at me.

“Bye” I said as I raised my hand to wave at him before SungYeol ran up beside me to walked with us to class.