Saved again

My Princess in Shining Amour

I sat there thinking for about 5 more minutes before I went to my seat and picked up my bag and walked out of the classroom. I walked out of the school gate I turned back to face the school. *I guess it wasn’t as bad as I imagined <3* I thought, as a smiled played on my lips as I remember Rae Chu. Her face was stuck in my head the whole day but I can’t help it but to be happy.

“Yah SungJong!” someone called me before I snapped back to reality.

“GiKwang hyung” I said as I bowed.

“How was your first day? No one bullied you right?” my hyung asked me while patting my head.

“Good, well I got bullied but someone save me and when I think of her I get a weird feeling in my chest what is that feeling hyung?” I said as I tilted my head slightly to the side.

“Well bring that girl here someday so I can thank her and I got to find out yourself about that feeling” he said as he laughed and he walked back into his room.

I looked around my house it was as empty as usual, umma and appa are always busy with their work and my brother and I are the only one at home. I went to my room and changed and decided I should take a walk to clear my thoughts. I took out a blouse and a skirt before wearing it out, most people who knows I am a guy will think I am weird but since I look a bit like a girl, most guys just come up to flirt with me and I hate that. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

 

-Your POV-

Throughout the whole ride home I was trying to sleep but I can’t with SungGyu and DongWoo freaking out beside me about the bruise that was on my face. I leaned onto SungYeol as he wasn’t freaking out as much as my oppas, well he did but he stopped. We were in the taxi with 2 guys freaking out and I could see the taxi driver kinda holding back his laughter. I sighed and closed my eyes but when I did that SungGyu shake me.

“Yah! Tell us who did that to you!” SungGyu nearly bawled as he made me look at him.

“Oppa~ I already told you I beat them up already” I said with my eyes half opened than he started to shake me.

“Well you did but we have to beat them up more” he said while shaking me.

“Wait SungGyu we can just find people who have like bruises than we can asked them if they touched Rae Chu” DongWoo said snapping his finger as he thought of an idea.

“Oh ya your right” SungGyu said patting DongWoo’s shoulder.

“Aish your can do that now let me sleep” I said annoyingly as I lay my head on SungYeol’s shoulder as that is the side I do not have the bruise on. I soon fell asleep and in 10 minutes SungYeol was shaking me. I rubbed my eye and looked at him before stretching and getting out of the taxi. I walked out of the taxi and walked to the front and opened the door while my oppas stood behind me. I opened the door and the first thing I did was to go my bed and jump onto it face first.

“Yah Rae Chu, go out and help us buy some groceries” SungGyu said as he leaned onto my door.

“BWOH?!” I said as I got up and look at SungGyu and he looked at me and crossed his arms. “Ne…” I reluctantly got out of bed and went to change into a hoodie and jeans and washed my face before leaving the house with my wallet and phone. I pull the hood over my head and put my hands into my hoodie’s pocket before walking off.

“Get away from me!” I heard some girl as I was walking at the park. I turned to the direction I heard the voice coming from and I saw a guy grabbing onto a girls arm with 2 other guys behind him.

“Yah” I said tapping the guys shoulder and he turns around and looks at me.

“Stay out of this” he said as he took a step closer to me and poked my chest.

“What you are doing ain’t right” I said as I stare back at him.

“Rae Chu?” I heard some1 say then I saw SungJong poking his head to the side while 2 guys held him by his arms.

“Let her go” I said as I look down and my face turned black.

“What if I don’t, you’re gonna stop me?” the guy snickered as he wanted to punch but me but I grabbed his fist and twisted his arm and he scream in pain.

I quickly ran up to SungJong and pushed the 2 guys away before grabbing his hand and starts running.

“Looks like I always save you” I laughed as we ran into the shopping mall and we stopped running.

 

-SungJong’s POV-

She always appears out of nowhere and save me I feel as if I am safe from everything in the world when she is with me.

“Looks like I always save you” she laughed as we ran into the shopping mall and we stopped running.

“Yeah sorry about that” I said and he just laughs and walked to the super market while still holding onto my hand. I kept looking down and my face turned red and I have the feeling in my heart again.

“Oh, I’m sorry” she said as she realized she was still holding my hand.

“It’s ok” I said blushing and looking down “Oh if you don’t mind can I have your number?” I said as I scratched the back of my head.

She held out her hand and I looked up she smiled “Okay~” she sang and I smiled widely. “It’s XXXXXXXX”.

“Okay thanks, where are you going anyway?” I asked as she saved my number after I gave her a miss call.

“Groceries shopping wanna come along?” she smiled at me and I nod and skipped beside her.