Party Time

Love circles

Today is JJ's birthday (again) and he was sure enjoying his birthday just like always. He was in the bar with two girls on his each sides.

"Saeng-il chughaeyo, oppa!!" The two girls wished him giving kisses in his both cheeks. He gave his killer smile at them whick made the girls squeak.

From abour 6-7 feet away his friend, Soo Hyun was watching JJ having fun.

"Aishh...that bastard." He cursed taking a sip at his drink.

"Looks like...like always you are left alone in his birthday sir." said the bar tender.

"You know right? I even don't know why I always tag along with this guy, who never pays attention to me than those girls. I even don't have one. Do I look that bad......" Soo Hyun looked at his name tag. "....Yoochun-ssi?"

"Ani-yo." Yoochun replied with a smile.

"To tell the truth, I really like to hang out with friends. I am like...umm...two timing? I mean I have faces inside me. One, which I am really quiet and calm, and the other, well here I am....I am--" Before he could finish his sentence, Jaejoong called him.

"Ya! Hyun Soo!" (JJ always calls him with his name flipped)

Soo Hyun breathed loudly. "Don't call me like that!!" He got up from his chair and walked towards JJ. "What now??"

"YA! Why are you getting mad? Come, sit here?"

Soo Hyun sat next to one of the girl. JJ nodded his head to the girl and the girl got closer to Soo Hyun.

He got shivers all over. "I...I...I am n-not like that! You know." He gulped.

"Oh really? Then oppa, don't worry, I will make you one." the girl linked her arm to his. Soo Hyun, of course his men instinct, smiled back like if he won a lottery. JJ smirked at his friend's reaction.

JJ got up and said. "You two, keep having fun for awhile with him. I will be right back." JJ left Soo Hyun with the two.

Soo Hyun also got up and about to leave. "ODI??? Ya! Let's go together!" But the girls pulled him down. "Umm...Ok, leave if you want."

 

 

Somewhere else in the house, Lee Jong Suk was looking at the paper. He said in a low voice. "You...just wait. Soon I will bring you home with me, and...and...I will play with you, with my very hands." He brought the paper closer to him and kissed it. "I will sure earn lots of money, just to get you...just you wait." 

Suddenly his phone rang.

"Yo! What's up?"

"Oh! Jaejoong. What makes you call this late at night?"

"You know, it's my birthday man!"

Jong Suk laughed. "OH! yeah yeah. I know. It's your 14th birthday of this year right?"

"...see, you know it. Come have some fun with us. Hyun Soo is already here too...and he is having lots of fun." He laughed. "You should see his reactions. It's hilarious."

"No thank you. I am really busy now."

"Wae? Don't tell me you are again looking at the picture of that piano and kissing it like a crazy dude!"

"Well....ani....of course, I won't do something like that." Jong Suk replied emabrrasingly looking at the paper he was holding...the piano picture.

"What ever then, you do whatever you were doing and we will have fun here. I am hanging up."

"Uh, have fun."

 

 

Late at night, Jong Suk's door bell rang. When he opened the door two of his best friends was standing infront of his door drunk with the same two girls, plus one more.

Jaejoong entered inside and told the girls. "Girls...be comfortable and think of it as your own home."

"Ya! It's my house. Why would you tell them to be comfortable??" Jong Suk yelled and saw another drunk Soo Hyun entering inside too.

"Annyo~~ chingu!" He smiled.

"YA! And why are you like this?? When did start doing stuff like HIM??"

"Chill bro....I found something that can entertain myself today. Listening to your music is getting boring now, that don't help me that much to entertain. Just leave it. Come have fun bro..."

Jong Suk breathed loudly and ddidn't knew what to do.

One of the girl went towards JS and said. "I LOVE musicians." She hugged him.

He pulled her away from him and said. "Biyaneyo, kunde siro!"

"Don't be like that!" said JJ. "Just for today, try having fun, man."

"Andwae....no thank you. I must be dreaming. Oh god."

 

After few minutes, JJ and Soo Hyun were still having fun, while Jong Suk was trying to aviod the girl who was still flirting with him. JJ and the girl were in JS's bed room, Soo Hyun and the girls were in the kitchen, and JS and the girl were in the living room. Soon the bell rang once again.

Jong Suk quickly stood up and shouted. "AABUJI!!!"

His friends heard him and quickly stopped whatever they were up to. Jaejoong jumped out of the window with the girls and ran away. Jons Suk opened the door for his parents. "Omma, aabuji....I thought you guys were coming tomorrow."

"You are not asleep yet?" asked his father.

"Uh... I was--" Before he could finish his sentence....the drunk Soo Hyun ran right infront of them from the door.

His parents were confused and Jong Suk was like (O_O) "That idiot!"

"Oh...oh...thief!! thief!!!" JS's father quickly ran chasing Soo Hyun. "Omma, thief. I don't noticed thief coming inside the house." Once again another girl also ran just like SH infront of them. "A-another theif!! Omma, I will catch them, don't worry!"

"That's weird." was the only thing his mother could say.