The last night

Love circles

Notice: A bit mature content here. 


Jong Suk went outside in the balcony lightly drunk began to chat with himself.
".......I really like her......I really wanted to be her side. ....THEN GO AND TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL! ...... I wish! But I can't do that. She has a boyfriend, but I am really worried about her. What if Jaejoong cheats on her? She will probably do suicide!..........I dreamed so many things of doing so many stuff with her and keeping her happy..... But it all went like 'Poof!' It's all gone. Aishh! I am such a loser!!"
"No, you are not." Drunk Eunjung came behind him smiling.
"Oh! Eunjung-ah."
"Instead of takin' like a fooolll to yourselff...goo and propose her. I am suurree, that she will come to you even if she has a boyfriend." She chuckled. "Because you are so sweet."
"I don't think."
"Ya! Dont be sad. But to tell the truth.... If I had met you before Jaejoong-ah, I would have dated you."
"Thanx..... I would have accepted you."
"Ok then, let's practice."
"Mm? Practice??"
" pretend that I am that girl you like and I am standing infront of you."
"Well....it's kind of...."
"Palli! Starto!! Say that you love me! Look at this starry night, feel the cool breeze, and listen to the wind , and let your feelings out uh?"
At that time JJ sees Eunjung and Jong Suk talking with each other, but the two doesn't notice him.
"Say you loveeee me!" Eunjung said loudly.
Jong Suk takes a deep breathe and smiled. He holds Eunjung's shoulder and looks her straight in her eyes.
"Eunjung-ah. This night promising in this starry night, feeling the cool breeze, and listening to the wind, I promise that I will never.... Ever make you sad. I will always work hard to keep you happy and treat you like a princess. Eunjung-ah...." He touches Eunjung's left cheek with his right hand. "......saranghae...."
Eunjung gets really touched with his confession and keeps looking at his eyes wordlessly. While Jaejoong smirks, not sure if he was trying to stay cool or he was mad.
"Wah~~~" Eunjung shows Jong Suk a thumbs up. "See! That's how exactly you need to go and say I from of her. That was really awesome."
Jong Suk quickly looked away as his heart beats fast.
"What are you guys doing?"
"Jaejoong-ahh,~~" Eunjung hugs Jaejoong or rather she trips on his embrace since she was drunk. "Guess what? I just taught Jong Suk to proper to his long time crush.  This time he will definitely succeed!" Eunjung tried to close her eyes.
"You are drunk right now. Be careful." Jaejoong said putting her in the bench where she quickly fell asleep.
Now it was really quiet leaving Jaejoong and Jong Suk alone. Jaejoong opened his jacket and put it on top of the sleeping Eunjung. He slowly head towards Jong Suk.
"You.....you like her?"
Jong got startled. "Busun...busunsoriya??" He laughed a little.
"I think you do, the way you were proposing her."
"It's not like that."
"Ya! Punk! I have know. You from a long time! I. An see it in your eyes. Why didn't you tell me before?"
Jong Suk gave him a smile. "Would you have gave her to Meir I had told you?"
"........"
"Exactly. Just tell me one thing,,,,,, you are not playing around with her right?"
"Ani! This time I am not flirting with her. I really love her. Like you said, now I cannot hand her over you, but I promise to you. You don't have to worry about her because I will take good care of her."
"You better. Other wise I am not going to leave you alone."
"......sure."
Eunjung made some noise in her sleep interrupting the boys conversation.
"Go ahead. Take her to the room or she will catch a cold. I will be there after I take a walk."
"Ok. See you then."
"Mm."
Jaejoong picked of Eunjung in a bridal style and headed back to the hotel room.

Jong Suk laughed a loud like crazy man after they left. But soon his laughter turned into a manly shout. "Arrrgghhhhh!!!!!" He kicked a empty can that was lying on the floor. He covers his face gritting his teeth.


After few minutes Jaejoong reached her hotel room. She was hanging on his neck mumbling something that he couldn't understand. He lightly put her on her bed and fixed the pillow. Then opened her heels. After that he went near her and kissed her forehead. "Good night baby."
He was about to leave, but a hand grabbed his own. JJ looked at Eunjung and saw her eyes closed holding his hand. "Are you awake?"
She didn't replied back. He sat on the side of the bed and slowly tried to remove her hand from his. Once again Eunjung grabbed his other hand and pulled him closer and opened her eyes half way through. 
"Don't leave me." She whispered which made his ear tickled.
"I gotta go." He whispered bAck pulling away from her.
"Andwae~~" she pulled him near her again.
Jaejoong  was about an inch closer to her face. He stared at her eyes. "You are not in a right mind right no!w. If I stay here......"
Eunjung put her arms around his neck. ".....then what?"
"......you might get in trouble." He said softly.
She smiled making JJ lose his mind. His man instinct was slowly coming back.
He kissed her as she kissed him back. Jaejoong pulled Eunjung closer to himself giving her butterflies. Like that the room began to get hotter and filled with moans. The light slowly dimmed away saving the two you g passionate lovers in that starry night.


After few days of vacation they went back to Seoul.
Soo Hyun volunteered to give Suzy a ride home one day. He was about to go inside when he felt a car stopped beside them.
"Ohhhhh.....what's up? Chick!" A mid aged man said.
"Come with us babe." The another man said.
Soo Hyun got angry. "Bo??!! What did you just say??"
Suzy quickly stopped Soo Hyun before he could raise his fist on them.
"You lad! Go away! We are not talking to you!"
"Shut up before I break all the teeth you have!"
"Soo Hyun-ah! Hajima! Let's go. There is no point fighting with these kind of people."
"Ya!!!Bo?? These kind if people??? Ya! Do you gave that much right to say that to us?" The man yelled at Suzy. "Is this your boyfriend or...... Is he the another one on your list?"
"Shut up!!!!" Soo Hyun yelled.
"Ijassi! You might not gave know about this girl! She is a bar dancer!" The guy soon felt a punch across his face.
"I told you to shut up!!!!" 
"Ijassi! How dare you punch me ?? You will pay for this!"
The two guys began to attack Soo Hyun as he fought back.
Suzy then ran away from the scene. Soo Hyun saw her leaving. "Suzy-ah!" Before he could follow behind her , one of the man kicked him. So he had no choice, but to put an end to this fight.

*************************************************************

Author: ah....so quiet! The guys are in vacation ...(hears a sound) oh! You came ?? (Turns around smiling at the door) oh......that was awakward! It was just a broom dropping! I feel so lonely.... It was better quarreling with them rather bring alone here.

???: arrggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Author: Jong Suk?! I feel bad for him.....I am do evil