First Love

Love circles

The three boys laughed aloud sitting on the stairs.

"Woah...woah....look at that one." Kim Soo Hyun said excitedly.

Jaejoong looked at the direction still wearing on sunglass. "....not bad."

"Ya! Jong Suk, which one do you like?" asked Soo Hyun putting his arm around his friend.

"I am not interested on them like you two."

"Don't lie. It's between men anyway and everybody knows, how men are." said JJ with his cool smirk on.

"That's right!! Don't hold it in. Just let it all out and have fun bro." said Soo Hyun.

"Whatever." Jong Suk turned his head away from his friends who were busy checking out the girls.

"I am so thirsty. I wanna drink coffee. Do you want some too?" Soo Hyun asked JJ.

"Sure. Let me go with you too."

"Ok. And you?"

"No thanks. I will wait here for you two. Just hurry up."

"Ok, see then in a bit." JJ and Soo Hyun left Jong Suk alone.

Right after when they left, his eyes caught something, something really good, that interested him.

 

 

Eunjung and Suzy reached the college and parked the scooty in the parking lot. Suzy got off the bike and opened her helmet, so did Eunjung.

Lee Jong Suk kept staring as Eunjung took off her helmet and fixed her short brown hair. He couldn't stop staring at her. He look away quickly when she looked at his way and smiled.

"Is she looking at me?" He mumbled to himelf. "Is she smiling at me?" He got really nervous and his heart was beating really fast. He was still looking away.

"Why are you smiling like that? Who are you looking at?" Suzy asked curiously.

Eunjung went closer to Suzy and wishpered. "That guy over there."

Suzy saw two guys in the direction Eunjung was explaining about. "Which one?"

"The guy in the dark blue t-shirt."

"Ahh...so?"

"Should we talk with him and be friend."

"Wae?"

"I told you yesterday. He might help us save from the hungry boys hahahha...look at his body, he is tall, he has a great body, he looks strong."

"Just forget about that! Let's go!" Suzy pulled Eunjung away to their class.

Lee Jong Suk then noticed that she wasn't looking at him, but a guy that was standing next to him. Some reason he got jealous. He was the two girls leaving, so he went next to the guy.

"Yo!"

". . . .Ne?"

"What's your name?"

"Le--"

"Wait! Whatever. I don't need to know. By the way..." He looked at his T-shirt.

"Where did you buy that T-shirt? There must be something on your T-shirt."

"Ah~ this?"

"Yea."

"From the Seoul City Center near by."

"oh....how much did you buy it on?"

"$$$"

"Ok then. Here." Jong Suk quickly took out his wallet and gave his money to him. "Buy me the same one like yours ok. It is even better, if you buy better than yours." With saying that he left.

". . . . .ummm....I was just joking for the price. With this much money I could get four more T-shirts like this. But whatever, I got money. Plus I am not the student of this college and comin gback at all, that's means......I got money for no reason." He laughs  and leaves too.

 

JJ and Soo Hyun came back.

"Oh! Where did this guy go to?" said Soo Hyun looking around.

"Lets go to class, probably in there."

"Ok."

 

Jong Suk put his cell phone on camera and he stood in the middle of the way. He knew someone he wanted to see is coming behind him.

Eunjung and Suzy were comin gdown the stairs but saw someone oh their way.

"Uh. Excuse me." said Eunjung.

Jong Suk quickly turned around his cell phone still in his hand. "Yes?"

"You are in our way." Eunjung looked at him weirdly.

"Oh, my bad." He let them go.

"That was...awkward." said Eunjung to her best friend.

 

"YA!" JJ grabbed Jong Suk's neck from behind. "Why are you here?"

"Uh..oh...toilet."

"Bo?" Soo Hyun said. "Kunde, there is none here."

JJ saw two girls walking away. "Ahh...that!" He laughed. "See Hyun Soo, this guy is even worse than us."

"I am not."

"Yeah, right!"

"Let's go to class. We are going to be late."

They all went to their classes after that.

 

******************************

Jong Suk: *smiles* ASSAA!!!!

Author: uhhh what's up with you?

Jong Suk: I got her photo see!! She is such a goddess.

Author: Good for you. Such a stalker for the first day of college.

Jong Suk: I am not!!! Whatever, when I get that T-shirt, she will be looking at me. *grins*

Author: Seriously? But you just saw me doing the chapters.

Jong Suk: So?

Author: -_-" . . . . 

Jong Suk: Wait! What happened??? Tell me!! Did something happened with my T-shirt??

Author: *O_O*** This much for today! See you in next chapter. *bow*

Jong Suk: TELL MEEE!!!!!