Broken heart

Love circles

Suzy was looking around books on the selves of college library. While, Kim Soo Hyun was spying on her. He looked really nervous. He secretly followed Suzy through out the library. He took out a piece if paper out of his pocket and put it in the one of the book selves that Suzy was about to head to. He then hid somewhere. Suzy was looking around the books and saw the paper lying on top of one of the book she was looking for.  She unfold the paper and read it. It said, "Bae Suzy ........saranghae . <3" 
She was surprised and peeked around for the owner of the paper. Then she found Soo Hyun.
"That's true. I love you, Suzy." He smiled sweetly.
"Soo Hyun-ah...... I really respect you feelings, Kunde...... Biyane. I cannot accept you heart." She hand the paper back to him.
He sadly took it. "Wae? Am I lacking something?"
"Ani....don't think that. You are the greatest guy that I have ever met in my life. But even if I want, I cannot accept your feelings. I cannot live my life like in a fairy tales. Please, try to understand me Soo Hyun-ah."
"Sorry about that then."
"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault." Suzy sadly smiled at him. "Right now I think I am the baddest girl."
"Don't worry. I promise we will still be happy like before. Try to forget what happened earlier."
"All times you shared together would be hard to forget. Since I also had fun like that after you came in my life."
"Suzy-ah. I know that you don't want to look forward the relationship, but when you need, I will be still waiting for you. You can turn back and I will be there with my open arm for you."
 "You are do sweet. But don't. I might not come back. You will waste your precious life just waiting someone like me."
 "I don't think like that. I will still be waiting." Soo Hyun left saying that.
Suzy stood there looking him leave. She smiled and said. "Pabo."

 

Jong Suk sat at his bed holding a guitar, playing love music. Suddenly he got a call and he picked it up happily.
"Uh! Eunjung-ah!!" He said excitedly.
"Ooo...you sound like if you were waiting for my call." She laughed.
"Haha, something like that? So what's up ?"
"Nothing much. Are you free right now?"
"Yeah...why?"
"I just wanted to meet you once. I really gotta say something to you."
"Oh really? What a coincidence! I also wanted to tell you something too."
"That's even great!  Is it about a girl?? The one that you still haven't proposed to? You should shod go and tell her before it's too late."
"Yeah I know. I am thinking to do it soon. Very soon."
 "That's great!!! Then let's meet at the Dream Cafe."
"Right now?"
"Yep!"
"Ok, but it will take some time for me yo be there."
"Sure. Take your time. I will be waiting. I am so excited to tell you!"
"Me too."
"Ok. I will hang up now. See you soon."
"Yeah. Bye." As soon as Jong Suk hung up, he jumped on his bed and shout excitedly. "Assa!!! Woohoo!!!"
He hold the ring that he bought for Eunjung. "I will definitely propose her today." He kissed the ring.

 

Eunjung was already at the cafe drinking coffee and waiting for Jong Suk. He had put a red rise flower on his back pocket hiding it from Eunjung.
"Hi! Did you wait long?"
"Hi Jong Suk! I am so glad you came! Wow~ nice t-shirt." 
"Thanks. So what did wanted to say?"
"Well...." She suddenly got shy.
"Wae? What is it?" His heart beat fast waiting for whatever she was about to say.
"Come closer." She said. 
Jong Suk leaned forward nervously and Eunjung as well leaned forward. Jong Suk closed his eyes and gulped. He felt her coming cluster and closer. Then she wish permed something in his ear that took him off.
"Well...,the thing is.... I .... I really like Jaejoong." She smiled.
"Ah....ah .... Ha.ha....ummm... That's,.... That's great!" He faked his smile.
"You really think?"
"Of course.... How did this happen?"
"Last time, he actually proposed to me, but I couldn't say anything to him. He must have thought I didn't like him after not replying back. I was just too speechless, you know!"
"...so....."
"It's still kind of hard for me to tell him directly that I like him. For the first time in my life, I felt like I am in love. My first love. But you and him are best friend! So, can you please tell him about my feelings? Please!"
 "S-sure.... I will." Jong Suk took out his phone and called Jaejoong.
"Hey Suk Jong! What's going on?"
"Hey......I heard... You proposed?"
"Yeah. Yesterday to Eunjung. Why?"
"You lucky bastard....,, she likes you bro! She.......she really likes you."
"Really??? Oh my god! Really?"
"Yeah..."
"I Am so happy! But you are not joking right?"
"No."
"Is she with you too?"
"Yeah."
"Where?"
"Dream Cafe."
"Okay then, I will be there right now! Tell her that okay!"
"Sure..."
Eunjung looked at Jong Suk putting away his phone. 
"What did he say?"
"He says,..... He will be here soon."
"Omg! Do I look fine?"
"Yeah..... You always look fine."
"Thank you. That's why I really like you. You are such a nice person."
"I will leave now then." He got up. "Oh..... This flower..... Here....... I got it for you."
"Thank you do much! You are really a great friend." Eunjung got up and kissed him in his cheek.
"Enjoy you date....."
"Mm."
With broken heart Jong Suk left Eunjung.


He hold the ring in front of him and only his tears dropped on it continuously. It didn't get to met it's right owner.

 

 

*******************************************
Author: did it sound okay? Let's end it for today! (Yawn) ramen to the rescue!
JJ: (looks at the mirror and fixes his hair)
AU: umm.... Excuse me, but this is not some make up room or salon.
JJ: (winks at mirror) just a handsome guy. 
AU: I think that was a bit.....
JJ: you are a girl too...(stares up and down)
AU: (uncomfortable) so?
JJ: do I look okay? I am going in date today. Thanx to my friend Suk Jong.
AU: you mean me...
JJ: (ignores) the first thing when I see her, I will just hold on to her and BAM! Kiss!
AU: umm..,,, I think it would be better if you go gentle at first?
JJ: you sound experienced! Let's practice.
AU: I never said yes.
JJ: you you stay over here and I will come from there....... Blah and blah and blah!!!
AU: (sigh) this will take a while.....