Vacation

Love circles

From that day, Eunjung and Jaejoong began to date each other. Soo Hyun always kept trying to get acknowledge by Suzy, while she was trying to avoid him. Jong Suk was always keeping his distance from his friends as much as possible, since he couldn't see his first love hanging out with his best friend.

After two months------
"Did you guys hear that??" Jaejoong asked his friends excitedly.
"What?" Soo Hyun said.
"We are going to have a week vacation from tomorrow!!! Isn't that great? Let us all go Jejudo! It will be fun."
"Yay!!" Eunjung and Soo Hyun cheered in agreement.
"Biyan. I won't be able to." Said Jong Suk.
"Wae~?" JJ pouted.
"I have lots of house chores to do."
"What a lane excuse." JJ began to dail a number. 
"Yoboseyo.." Someone answered.
"Annehaseyo omonim." Said JJ.
"Oh! Isn't this Youngwoong?"
 "Nhe! How have you been?"
"Good. Good. What makes you remember this old lady?"
Jaejoong laughed. "Well, the thing is..... From tomorrow we have a week vacation. So will leave to Jejudo tomorrow. But Suk Jong says, he has lots of house chores!"
"Ani. There isn't. Just take him. He always stays inside like a prisoners nowadays. He need some fresh air. You can go."
Jaejoong glared and Jong Suk. "Neh.... Thank you. See ya. Take care of your health." He hung up. Then he smacked on Jong Suk's arm. "Why did you lie? You are coming with us now. Even your mom gave you a permission."
Jong Suk just looked away.
Soo Hyun said to JS. "Ya. What's wrong with you now a days? You weren't like that before. Is something wrong? Just tell us, so we might help you."
Silence.
"But are we really going tomorrow? Is it okay if I don't?" Suzy asked.
After she said that Eunjung saw Soo Hyun a bit sad.
"Ya!" Eunjung shouted. "Who asked for your permission? Of course you are going! Even if you say you won't, I will take you even if by kidnapping you." Eunjung winked  and smiled at Soo Hyun and he gave her thumbs up as a thanks.

They all went to the vacation and had lots of fun for the first day on the way taking fresh air and playing in the water. Jong Suk entertained their trip with his music, guitar. They all sand happiest and played just like the teenage fun.

That night after having fun, they decided to go to the bar. They drank and drank.

Soo Hyun and Suzy sat separately than the other three.
SH took another sip from his drink. "Soooo, had fun?"
"M-mm." She noded.
"Kunde, why do you look so tense? Problem?"
"A-ani." She slightly tried to smile. But failed after she saw someone. Suzy waved at that person. "I will be right back." 
"Ah...ok." Soo Hyun looked at the way she was heading.

"Yoo...~ Suzy-yaaaa....." A lady said smiling.  She was wearing a really short dress, heavy makeup, curled hair, drinks, and a man man next yo her. "Long time no see! You haven't changed much. Still that same old girl."
"U-uh." Suzy said uncomfortably.
The lady looked Suzy from toe to the top and smirked. "Yep...."
"I....I got to go. My friend is waiting."
 "Ok. Hope to bump with you again sometime."
Suzy left.
"Who was that? She is y." A man next to the lady asked.
"No one important, she is someone, who was known as so called my friend." She rolled her eyes.

"Your chingu?" Asked Soo Hyun.
"Yeah."
"Looking at her, she looked a bit.... You know."
"I hate when people judge others from outside look!!!" She said a bit annoyingly.
"Ahh... That's not what I meant. So t misunderstand me."
"Whatever!!!!" She left.
"Suzy...Suzy-ah. Wait for me!" He followed along.
They were outside the bar now.
"I am sorry."
"I heard!"
"Then, please. I really didn't meant what I said about your friend and didn't wanted to hurt your feelings. Let's go inside now."
"I am not going back. It is better to stay in room and read book quietly than sit and drink in that loud place. So, I am leaving back to the hotel. I will see you guys there."
"Then I will go with you. If you are leaving, them I am to."
 "Do as you wish."
Soo Hyun smiled and followed behind her.
While......... Inside the bar-------
Eunjung was already drunk.
"Jaejoong-ahhh.... Promise me..... Wait." She looked to her left side. "...infront of Jong Suk.... You will be our witness." Then she turned back to her left side. "Promise me that you will never..... Never ever, betray me."
"Of course I won't honey." He smiled at her while Jong Suk drank another glass of beer.
"Really??" Eunjung said cutely. "Then,,,, how much do you love me?"
"You drank a lot. You should have told me in the beginning that you cannot handle drinks. Aishh.,"
"You are avoiding my question!!!!"
"I.... I love you this muchhh." JJ opened his arms as much as he can."
"Aiiii..... Me tooooo!!!!" She pinched on his cheek.
"Ayyy..... Let's go back. It's not fun, after you get drunk."
Jong Suk kept his eyes in JJ every time. He trusted him, but yet cannot accepted him because of who he was once. He didn't wanted someone he loved featuring hurt over some stupid reason.
"Kiss me...." Eunjung closed her eyes and made her lips like if she was ready to kiss. Jong Suk blushed. "Why aren't you kissing me?? You said you live me!"
"Ya! Pabo!" Jaejoong pulled Eunjung away from Jong Suk. "That's not me."
Eunjung opened her eyes and saw a flustered Jong Suk.
"Ah! Biyane, Jong Suk-ah." She laughed.
Jong Suk couldn't handle the hear anymore and gave up. He went outside in the cool night air. The scene of Eunjung being so close to his face kept flashing on his mind.
"Andwae.... Andwae.... She is taken. She is my best friend's girlfriend." He breathed aloud.


 

**************************************************
Author: Finally got a time to add a chapter. Phew! Busy nowadays....hope I will have a chance to do another one soon enough.
Drunk Eunjung: Whot iz chapta?
Author: Ugh! That smell! It's not "chapta", it's chapter!
DE: that's what I said. Chapta!
Author: you know what? Just go to bed.
DE: Bed? Where iz it?"
Author: The hotel? That you will be staying?
DE: ahhhhh...... That's rait! (Stands up and turns towards the door) I will be leaving..... Gud nait!! (Waves.....at the door)
Author: -_-" I am behind you.
DE: (walks-----hits the wall) ouch! Looks like they already closed the hotel. (Falls down)
Author: (O_O)??????
Jaejoong: Have you seen a drunk lady here?
Author: (points) that?
Jaejoong: oh!!! Eunjung-ahhh!
DE: hehe you came! .... My looovvv!! (Freezes)
JJ: oh no... Oh no... You won't. Would you?
DE: (pukes...... Smiles......faints)
JJ: yuk!!!!!! Boya?????????
Author: (hold breathe) @~@ that's messed up.......