First step

Love circles

Jong Suk's heart beating started increasing each step Eunjung got closer. He gulped down hard and hold the rose tighter. She looked at his direction and smiled. And he unknowingly smiled back. She got closer and closer, so close that now she was behind him. What?? Behind him??
"Hey guys!" Eunjung said with a smile to Jaejoong and Soo Hyun.
Jong Suk stood there dumb founded. His smile was gone.
JJ saw his friend give up, so he asked. "Ya.... Why don't you go and give flower to her?"
"Ah....I didn't see her,,,,, maybe she didn't come today." He said disappointedly, especially he was hurt.
"Really? Too bad." Added Soo Hyun. "Tell us her name. Maybe we could try to hook you up." He teased.
"I wish, I had known her name. But I don't." Said Jong Suk looking at Eunjung.
"Jaejoong-ah, your friend?"
"Yeah."
"In that case you should introduce him to us."
"Oh ok. Eunjung, Suzy , this is Lee Jong Suk & Suk Jong, this is Suzy and Eunjung."
"Eunjung?" Jong Suk said to himself. 
Then Eunjung saw the red rose on his hand. "Wah~ she is so lucky that someone is willing to give her that pretty red rose. I really like red rose."
"Don't worry if you like it that much, I will bring it every day for you." Said JJ.
"Ha-ha. Very funny." She said sarcastically. 
"You can have this....... Since she is absent today." Jong Suk gave the flower to Eunjung.
 "Wow! Really? You are so sweet!" Eunjung said smiling. For Jong Suk, it was the best smile ever. 
"Suzy and I have to go to practice for our contest. We will be leaving now." Said Soo Hyun. He grabbed Suzy's hand and pulled her away saying a quick good bye to his friends.
"So, I also gotta drop Eunjung off. See you next time." Said Jaejoong to Soo Hyun.
When Eunjung and Jaejoong were about to leave Soo Hyun stopped JJ.
"What's the matter? Eunjung-ah, you go ahead. I will be right back."
"Ok. Bye Jong Suk!" Eunjung left first.
"Wae? What's wrong?" Asked JJ.
"Don't tell me that you are flirting with those girls!"
"Bo? Aniahhh. What do you take me for? She is just my friend. I just don't flirt around the girls whom ever I see!"
"That's fine then."
"Why did you ask though?"
"Nothing. Just wanted to know."
"You ok? Looks like you are hurt for not seeing your crush. But don't worry, since she is in this college, you can see her any other time. Ok good luck! I gotta go."
".......," Jong Suk looked at his friend leaving with a bitter smirk in his face.

 

Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy sat in the library reading books beside each other. Soo Hyun kept looking at Suzy who was totally focused on her book like a book worm.
"I will look for other book. I will be right back." Suzy whispered.
"Arasso."
He looked at the book she was reading. A idea plopped into his mind. He grabbed the pages that was on and folded put side ends in the middle. From the sides, it would look like a heart shape. He smiled thinking she will see it. Soon she was back and once again she sat on her original seat. Soo Hyun was excited that she will see the heart shape with the pages, but instead....... She closed the book. When she closed the book, he thought she had squished his heart instead. His eyes went wide. Suzy saw his reaction.
"Bo?"
"N-nothing."

 

Like that day by day the time passed by, making the five friendship  stronger. Each day they would hangout with each other during college and outside. 
Love was blooming in the air.
Jong Suk would always look at Eunjung laughing and talking with her fellow friends. Just looking at her will make his heart flutter and form a smile on his face. But slowly he began to realize something that would make his smile disappear. It was the warm look on Jaejoong's face that he had never seen before. Jong Suk knew his best friend had some feelings towards the girl he fell in love with.

Jaejoong couldn't take his eyes from Eunjung. Soo Hyun saw JJ looking at Eunjung. From then, he started teasing him calling her name, not knowing...... Someone was hurting. Jong Suk would always act like, he didn't notice it.

 

It's been about four months they have known each other.
Jong Suk went home after college and picked up a long steamed red rose flower. He sat on his bed and start cutting the thorns off the steam.
"Should I confess now? I should." When he was doing so, he cut his finger with one of the sharp thorn. This finger start bleeding. "Aiisshh..... What's the meaning of it?" Some reason he had some weird feeling inside him that something is going to happen, but he didn't wanted to admit.
At the same time, Jaejoong had taken Eunjung to a nice park.
"Wah~ this park brings nice memory back. I grew up in this park, playing around." She chuckled.
But JJ was just looking at her with a smile in his lips. Eunjung exactly couldn't guess, if he was watching her because she had his sun shade on.
"What are you stating at like that?"
Without a pause JJ replied. "Saranghae."
Eunjung was taken back with his sudden confession. She was blank and didn't know how to respond to that.

 


**********************************************
JS: Something is about to happen. I know this feeling and it never failed before.
Author: ................
JS: Right?
Author: U-uh... If it never failed..... Then.... I guess... No?
OK: Author-nim!!!!
Author: Oh! Long time no see, Taecyeon -ah.
OK: Why are you not mentioning me??? Am I done? Uh?
Author: Well......
OK:(sees JS) And who is that dude? Are you replacing me with that dude??
Author: Ani-ah! You will be there soon! 
OK: ok! She should be mine! What's her name by the way?
Author: Eun--  (looks at JS) ah.... I don't know either.
JS: (gets up) too noisy in here. (Leaves)
OK: what a rude guy!!! Who is he that he thinks he is the boss?
Wooyoung: (enters) wah!!! What was he doing here?? (Excited)
OK: I don't know! What a freak he is!
Wooyoung: no...no.... You don't know him? He is one of the best fighter in the same college as the two guys we fought last time. Lee Jong Suk!
OK: BO??? No wonder he glared at me while exiting. I am DEAD NOW!!!!!!!
Author: How trouble some.....