Preparation

Love circles

"Suzy-ah! Look at this! Ta-da!" said Eunjung excitedly raising up lots of shopping bags.

"What are those?"

"Of course, you wouldn't know. Since you always are inside the house. Look at me, I went to lots of place today and bought all of these.I am a shopping hunter."

Eunjung began to unpack all the bags and began to show all the clthes she bought one by one.

"Why this much?"

"Waee? Of course I have to buy this all. I was so confused to pick the right choice, so I brought all these treasures here, so you could help me. Since tomorrow will be our first day of college. Gotta  make a good impression, like if it is a last chance, babes."

"I don't have to impress anyone."

"You are so boring! Whatever. Let's just choose. Any way, you have to wear something. I will help you."

"I don't understand you at all."

"About what?"

"You don't like it when guys tries to flirt with you and when guys are all over you, yet still you wanna impress them?"

"Well. . . . I don't know. That's why I have prepared something for that too." Eunjung gave a evil laugh.

"Now what are you up to?"

"Bodyguards."

"Bodyguards?"

"Yep. Gotta find a tough guy in the college, so he can protect us. hahahaha"

Suzy shook her head side to side. "Sooo you."

 

 

First day of college

After taking a fresh shower in the morning, Kim Soo Hyun sprayed his bare body with a manly perfume. "College here I come." He made a weird pose looking at the mirror.

Lee Jong Suk put a dollar bill in his piggy bank as a good luck sign for the first day of college. "Make a lot of money." He patted the piggy bank and smiled.

Kim Jaejoong went inside his car and put his sunglasses on. He looke at the side mirror and fixed his hair. "First day, college, girls..." He said in y voice and smirked.

Ham Eunjung put on her new cloths and looked at the mirror fixing her short hair. "Have a nice day." She said blowing a kiss in the mirror  and grabbed her helmet.

Bae Suzy got put of the house wearing a simple cloth with a pink headband that Eunjung gave her telling her that it was the highlight of the day. She waited outside for her friend, Eunjung to pick her up.

 

"Suzy-ah!!!" Eunjung stopped her pink scooty infront of Suzy. "Good morning! Get on."

Suzy smiled back and sat behind her.

 

 

**********************************

Author: *yawn* that's yet for today.

Eunjung: BOOO??? That's yet? But what about our first college day?

Author: Next chapter

Eunjung: Not fair! And yeah, author-nim put more about my new cloth ok?"

Author: -_-"