Love Target

Love circles

Eunjung parked her Scooty in the shopping mall parking lot. She went inside smiling. 

 

There were three guys inside the mall checking out girls. 

"Wah~ look at that lady. She has brilliant body." Said a guy named Chansung.

"Oh yeah!" Exclaimed a guy named Wooyoung. "What to you think Taecyeon?"

"Nope! I am more interested in that one over there." Taecyeon pointed the direction where Eunjung was looking inside a protective glass, which had a beautiful ring.

 

"Wah!! Ippuda!" Eunjung said looking at the ring, but her eyes became really huge when she saw the price. "Oh my gawddd !! Really?? Then no chance." Eunjung left sadly.

 

Right after Eunjung left Jong Suk went to the shop and checked the ring price as well. "$$$$????"

 

"Oh! She is leaving! Let me call her!" Said Wooyoung. But before he could call her, Taecyeon covered his mouth.

"Why did you do that??"

"Don't do anything. I will somehow make her my girlfriend."

"Aigooo....." Wooyoung tooled his eyes and said. "Dream, dream."

Chansung burst into laugh hitting his own thigh.

"Why? You two don't believe me??"

"If you had said something realistic maybe, but what girlfriend??"

"It will be true, but just you guys help me. Please follow her and find out where she lives and what college she goes to. Specially find out if she has a boyfriend or not."

 

Wooyoung and Chansung followed Eunjung as told. 

"So this is the house..." 

"Let's go now, since we know where she lives."

They rode off.

But Lee Jong Suk who was following her as well noticed that someone was following her as well.

 

 

 

It was already late night but, a room had still lights on. Kim Soo Hyun was studying hard for his program. He was writing something paying full attention to it. He looked at the pen he was using and his lips made a curve in a smile.

Just like him Suzy was as well studying a lot. She always was interested in her education and like age said, she doesnot wanted to involve other stuff than her bright future.

 

 

Lee Jong Suk laid down on his bed and took out his cell phone and looked at the picture he took of Eunjung. He kissed the screen and closed his eyes.

 

Tomorrow in the college Lee Jong Suk was once again waiting for Eunjung to show up. He leaned on the pillar and kept waiting, but suddenly he heard a ringtone from opposite side of the pillar. He recognized the ringtone. "Soo Hyun?" He whispered. Behind the pillar it was Kim Soo Hyun who was waiting for Suzy as well. He silenced his phone quickly. Then he heard someone's hone ringtone as well. It was Jong Suk's. "Jong Suk??" Both of them slowly tried to look behind the pillars peeking their heads out, then saw each other and got flustered. And laughed embarrassingly. 

Right then Eunjung and Suzy arrived and both of the guys saw the two girls walking laughing with each other. Eunjung was wearing a tight black jeans and a white top and Suzy was wearing a navy t shirt with a blue jeans. Unknowingly both began to follow behind the girls.

"Where the heck are these guys???" Yelled Jaejoong. He had called them so many times but they never picked up their phone. He tiredly sat on the stairs. "These two are acting so weird now a days. They are always leaving me alone!" 
Then something got his eyes. He quickly fixed his hair and stood up. He have a cool standing with a playful smile. But he got embarrassed as the two girls passed by him not even glancing at him. "Ishh.... Hot girls!" 
At that time he saw two guys passing right in front of him. They were no other than his two friends. He quickly grabbed their color of the shirt. "Ya!!! Where you two had been?? I called you guys so many times!!"
"Oh really? My- my cell phone was on silent."
"Yeah-yeah me too!"
"Any way forget about it."
"Guys I really have to go to the bathroom. I can't hold it anymore." Jong Suk said faking and he ran away.
"Ya!!! Let's go together." Soo Hyun tried to follow him as well but Jaejoong stopped him. "Oh no. You are not going anywhere."
"Ah- ok." Said SH sadly.
"Any way did you saw two girls passing by? They were so hot! Yo!" JJ chuckled.
"Ani... I didn't." SH panicked. "Which one were you looking at?"
"Ah---I think the one with black and white is more hotter."
SH relaxed. "Thank god.."
"Bo?" 
"Nothing... Haha"
"That was a weird laugh."


**********************************************
Author: I guess it's okay for now.... End for today.
Ok: Author-nim! 
Author: (jumps) oh god... You scared me! When did you get here?
Ok: For next chapter make that beautiful girl my girlfriend, uh?
Author: (laughs)
Ok: What's so funny??
Author: Biyaneyo Taecyeon-sii, but you are not a main character here.
Ok: Bo???? But still I can have a girlfriend!!
Author: Not in here!
Ok: We will see. I will force it.
Author: You know it's up to me right?
Ok: (comes closer) What about now.... Author nim? (y voice)
Author: nose bleed** faints**