Oh Boy!

Love circles

"You know? I went to the shopping mall and saw so many amazing cloths!! There are also a ring, it was amazing made out of diamond rocks!" Eunjung made a sad face. "But it was sooooo expensive!! I end up just looking at it."
"Looks like you had fun."
"Of course I did. Next time you are coming with me! It will be funner!!"
What the two didn't knew was Jong Suk was listening to their conversation. 
"So why don't you ask your mom to transfer some money?"
Eunjung laughed. "Money ?? Are you kidding me? My mom? Never ! She would never give me money!"
"Why?"
"My mom says, if I marry, then my husband will give me money and buy me many stuff."
Both of them laughed.
Jong suk thought."Yea, your mom is right....your future husband will buy it for you." He smiled .


After the college, Jong Suk quickly said good bye to his two friends went home. When he got home he grabbed his piggy bank and kept stating at it. "Sorry, but I have to break you."
He broke his piggy bank and collected the money. "Aishh! It's still not enough! May be in my wallet." He grabbed some money out of it but it was still not enough. "I guess I will never get to buy the piano. Wah~  being in love is a crazy act! Even making do things like this." He chuckled.
He put the money in his bag and went yo the living room where his mom was watching K-drama. She was crying holding a tissue in her hand. Jong Suk slowly sat near his crying mom. "Omma.."
"Mm?" His mom replied still her eyes glued on the drama.
"I need some money for college."
"You need it right now?"
"Yeah."
"My purse is right there, take some from there."
"Thank you omma!" He kissed his mom.
He went to the shopping mall store where the ring was that Eunjung liked.
"Hello. How may I help you sir?" 
"Here." Jong suk put all the cashes on the counter. The man kept looking at him with wide eyes. "Don't worry. It's the exact amount." He smiled.

 

"Are you sure? This is the way she will be coming?" Said Taecyeon.
"Of course! You did figure out!" Said Wooyoung. "Right Chansung?"
"Uh! Just wait. She might be on her way now, it's already time to get off the college anyway."

"Here!! She is here !!"
"Ok! I am ready! It's 2PM now baby!" Taecyeon opened his jacket and stood in the middle of the road, blocking Eunjung's way.
Eunjung stopped her scooty. "Who are you and why are you blocking my way? Move!"
"I really like your laugh."
"Bo?"
Suzy got off the scooty. "Don't you have manner? Let's us go!"
"Not talking to you!" He looked at his friends. "Guys."
Wooyoung walked infront of Suzy together with Chansung. "Ya. He is not talking to you. Just leave the two alone."
"My foot! Let us go."
Taecyeon paid his attention back to Eunjung. "Soo....wanna be my friend?"
"Sorry, whoever you are, but... I don't talk with stranger... Friend? That's way too far."
"Not even friend? Ok then." Taecyeon took of the key from her scooty. "I will have this."
"Ya!!!give that back!"
"Want it? Then come and get it." 
Eunjung and Suzy tried to get it back, but the three kept passing the key to each other.


"Jaejoong! Stop the car! Stop it!!" Said Soo Hyun.
Jaejoong stopped the car. "Ah.. Wae??"
"Aren't those girls from our college?"
"So? Let's just go."
"No no wait! I will go and check, you stay here."
 "Make it quick, bro."
Soo Hyun got off the car and head towards them.
While the guys wee passing the key, Soo Hyun grabbed it in the mid air. "What's going on here?"
"Oh!" Suzy recognized him and he gave her a smile. 
"Who are you?" Taecyeon shouted. "Get out of here before your ugly face will get even uglier." Said Chansung eating a banana.
"Bo?? My face is the main point of my confidence! What do you mean ugly?? You look like monkey eating that banana. Now I finally believe that humans ancestor was an ape!"
Chansung threw the banana and and punched him in his gut. Soo Hyun fell down grabbing his stomach in pain.
"Wah!!!! This is the first time I saw him throwing a punch that hard." Said Wooyoung. "It even made easier for us, since we are not good at fighting. Let's go punch him some more."
"That's a good idea. I will right back babe!" Taecyeon winked at Eunjung and she rolled her eyes. 
"Let's call cops." Suzy said.
"No need." Eunjung replied.
"What do you mean?"
"This guy is good at fighting, he is that one of the good fighter in our college. Anyway, I wanna see him fight for real."
"..........."


When Changsung punched Soo Hyun Jaejoong saw it and said to himself. "1. Already got hit." He chuckled. He kept counting each time they hit him. "2.......3........4.........5.......6.... He is really getting beat up! Should I call Suk Jong? Ani~~ I will be enough for them." He got out of car and walked towards his friend and picked him up. "What are you doing, not fighting back?"
"why did you came late? They got my weak spot."
"You told me to stay inside dude."

 "Omo!" Wooyoung backed up.
"What?"
"That guy is the best fighter in our college. We better back up."
"Sincha?"
The three try to run away.
"Where are you guys heading to?"
They stopped. 
"I can't leave you three alone, after what you did to my friend. Come over here."
The three ran away as fast as they could.
"What's this? I wanted to see you guys fight!" Said Eunjung disappointedly.
"Ya! Is that a important point right now?" Said Suzy.
"Yaa!!!!!" Wooyoung shouted and threw a stone from far away targeting Jaejoong. But instead........ It got Eunjung's head. 
Taecyeon scolded at his friend. "Boya???? You hit my girls's head!!!!"
"Ah biyane......Kunde let's run for now." Wooyoung pulled Taecyeon away from the situation.
"Eunjung-ahhh!!!!" Shouted Suzy. "Call ambulance!!" 
"We will take her to the hospital." Said Jaejoong.
Eunjung hold her head which was bleeding and thought to herself and didn't open her eyes.  "So embarrassing! Why do I have to get hurt like this? I am not opening my eyes! Embarrassing!!!"
They ended up taking her to the hospital. 

*********************************
Author: (stretch)
Wooyoung: Don't tell Taecyeon that I am here. (Hides behind the chair)
Author: ummmm ok?
Wooyoung: I am dead today!
Author: I guess you are.
Wooyoung: it's so weird! I even didn't wanted to pick up a stone and throw, but I did like if some invisible force was forcing me to.
Author: (feels guilty) I guess he doesn't know that whole author thing.
Wooyoung: What was that?
Author: Ah- nothing. I just said Taecyeon is coming.
Taecyeon: (opens door panting, fire in his eyes) Have you seen that Wooyoung the trouble maker??
Wooyoung: (hides deeper)
Author: ummm.....earlier he told me to not to tell you that he is hiding behind the chair.
Wooyoung: (O_O) ???????
Taecyeon: (pulls the chair) you are deadddd todayyy!!!!!
BANG! BANG! TOOTH ATTACK!!!!!
Author: Guys outside!!! Outside Chebal!!!!!! >_<