BFFs

Love circles

In a dim lighted room, two young students were having their passionate moment. 

The girl was on top of the boy kissing him deeply in his lips, while he laziely closed his eyes and kissed back. The girl suddenly stopped kissing him.

"Jaejoong oppa, why are you closing your eyes? Please look at me when we are kissing. I want you to look at me and see how much I want you."

Jaejoong smirked. "It's ok. Even if I close my eyes, anything can happen."

"Oppaaaa." She kissed him again.

But his phone rang and he was already annoyed. "Wae? Wae??? Wae???? I told you I am not coming!!" He shouted after picking up his phone.

"Ya! Jaejoong! We are in a trouble."

"Wae? What's happeneing?"

"I just got in the under ground parking lot next to our college, but..."

"But, what?"

"Right now, bunch of gangs are beating up Soo Hyun. I am about to go help him, but I don't think I will be enough. So, come quickly, before something happens."

"Uh. Arasso." Jaejoong said starting to wear his blue checked jacket. "Ya, Jong Suk. Take your time and don't get hurt, ok?"

"Uh. Hurry up."

 

 These three boys always stick together and always are BFF. They helped each other whenever there is any trouble even if it costs their life, they were willing to help their friends.

Kim Jaejoong is a guy who usually thinks over confidiently about himself and is popular for his looks + being a y player.

Lee Jong Suk is a guy who is usually quiet, he is popular for his caring habit for ladies + his long legs and height. 

Kim Soo Hyun is a guy who is really energetic everytime, he is popular for being smart and being handsome.

But behind those charismatic eyes, caring hands, and killer smile.....there are the hidden cards.....their so called famous "fists". No one knows when they could start using their fists behind those masks.

 

Some where else, two lovely girls were having lunch together with their other BFF, Hyomin.

"So, like that, I am thinking to go to the states for rest of my study and do something successful over there." continued Hyomin. "So, What are you two planning for? Have you two thought about going to states?"

"Ani. I am just going to stay here for rest of my life and keep eating and eating plus sleeping and sleeping like I always do....like this." Eunjung starts bitting on her food.

"Aigoo, I have nothing to say to that. And what about you Suzy?"

"Uh? Choyo? Well, I already applied for the social work, so I am just looking forward to it. Who knows what will happen in the future."

"I know!!!" Eunjung shouted suddenly.

"Ohmonna, there she goes again." Hyomin was worried.

"Even if you don't get accepted in that social thing, since you have nice and bright teeth, you will sure be accepted in the toothpaste comercials."

"YA!!" Suzy playfully hits Eunjung and Hyomin laughs.

"But, to tell the truth, you don't smile that much like before."

"Of course! Becasue I am leaving no?" said Hyomin dramatically blinking her long eye lashes teasingly at Suzy and Suzy smiles.

"That's the wayyyy...finally you smiled." shouted Eunjung again.

"Ya! Lower your voice." said Suzy embarrasingly.

"Don't worry. Since you are this pretty, in the future....ani...soon you will find your prince charming and like all in the fairy tales....you will live Happiely. Ever. After!"

"I can't dream like you...being in the fairy tales." Suzy lowered her head.

"No? Then too bad." Eunjung again starts eating.

Hyomin just sigh. "I wonder how you guys will act with each other when I am not here." She said worriedly.

"Don't worry! We are a good friends! Right?" Eunjung excitedly puts her arms around on Suzy's shoulders tightly choking poor Suzy.

 

This three girls are always together, but Hyomin suddenly perpares to leave to states for her nice career, leaving Eunjung and Suzy alone.

Ham Eunjung is a preety girl who is always on the top of her energey, no one knows how she gets it. She is a person who doesn't realize the people around her who have feelings for her because she better prefers eating and sleeping the most. And questions herself, "I wonder how it feels like to be in love?" But at the end she says to herself, "Well, I don't have to worry. One day my prince will come and take me with him. Kunde.....how do I know him? HUL!!!!" 

Bae Suzy is a sweet girl who is always in her behaviour and known to be the "nice girl" as an angel. She wonders herself how she got to be friend with Eunjung, since their personalities are way different, but she still loves her BFF. She likes reading books and thinks about her successful career in the future rather than getting involve in love life.