The Lost Puppy

My Foxy Girlfriend [HIATUS]

Chapter 2 - The Lost Puppy

~The next day ~

"Youngmin-ah, eat your breakfast before you go!" His aunt shouted, only to be answered by a loud bang on the front door, signalling that he already left the house.

"Aish, that rascal." His aunt grumbled.

Youngmin walked unhappily to his school. He doesn't want to attend school with such a geeky look. He is bound to be a laughing stock! The thought of those kingkas and queenkas mocking at him pissed him off. Suddenly, when he was walking past a alley, he saw something moved. He turned his head towards the direction and saw a huge box.

What's that? Omo, it's moving again. Should I check it out?

Youngmin walked nervously towards the box. He mustured all his courage and open the box. To his amazement, it is a pupply. A puppy with silky white fur. Rather than a puppy, it looks more like... A fox? However, Youngmin brushed away all those thought and pick up the puppy.

"Aigoo, you're so cute." Youngmin said and patted the puppy's head.

Just then, Youngmin noticed that the puppy's leg is covered with blood.

"Omo, what happened to your leg?" Youngmin said and quickly took out a small handkerchief that he kept in his pocket in case any girls injuried themselves.

Like a gentlemen, he gently wrap his handkerchief around the puppy's leg. After that, he checked his wallet to see if he have enough money to bring the puppy to vet. Unfortunately, he doesn't. Being soft-hearted, he doesn't want to leave the puppy alone either. He knows that his aunt would scream her lungs out if he brings the puppy home. However, he had a bright idea.

Firstly, he borrowed a phone from a passer by and dialed home. Nobody is picking up the phone, as he had expected.

Ah-ha! I knew she would be meeting up with her friend when I am in school. Now, I shall bring this little puppy home.

"I can bring you home now." Youngmin smiled at the puppy.

When he turned his head away, he had not realised that the puppy actually smiled back.

___________________________________

Author note : Okay guys, My exam only ends on this friday. So.. I update this because many people subscribed even though I am on hiatus! Told ya i am still keeping track of my fanfics' subscriber. So, this is the reward for you guys okay ^^ I'm off to update another chapter for my another on-going fics. I still haven't finish the story though, but, I'm still updating. And I will not be on hiatus anymore on friday!!! I shall update 2 chapter on friday. Keke.