Shopping ^^

My Foxy Girlfriend [HIATUS]

Chapter 11 - Shopping ^^

The next day came and Haewon woke up earlier than usual. She began to search for every single corner to look for The Master. It was then she heard a voice again.

"Don't bother looking for me.. I'll always be watching you.." The Master said.

Haewon turned around, but couldn't find The Master.

"Please let me off.." She begged.

"No wifey.. No.." The Master said.

"Haewon?" Youngmin asked as he just woke up.

"Youngmin oppa." Haewon greeted.

"Why did you wake up early in the morning?" Youngmin asked.

What should I say, What should I say..

"Because I want to go shopping with you!" Haewon said, faking a cheerful tone.

She could almost hear The Master chukling. She knows that The Master is only allowing her to hear what he had said, as Youngmin have absolutely no response.

"Shopping? God, I don't have that much money with me." Youngmin rolled his eyes.

Haewon pouted.

"Fine Fine, let me change out of my pyjamas." Youngmin said.

Haewon turned around to source for The Master again.

"You know, Haewon.. You haven't totally cleanse yourself of your demonic self.. If you continue to stay here.." The Master said.

"I won't reveal my demonic self!" She yelled, a little too loud.

"What were you saying, Haewon?" Youngmin asked from the toilet.

"Oops. Nothing." She replied.

When Youngmin was finally done changing out of his pyjamas, he brought some money and prepared to bring Haewon out.

"Let's go, Haewon." Youngmin said and brought her out.

~ At shopping mall ~

Haewon was totally amazed by the shopping mall. She kept pointing at everything she saw, totally excited. It was then, she saw a little boy bleeding. He had fell on the floor. She starts to get hungry. Really hungry. Youngmin went over to help the boy, but Haewon's stomach is turning upside down. Very Very Dangerous..