HaeWon

My Foxy Girlfriend [HIATUS]

Chapter 3 - Haewon

Youngmin quickly sneaked into the room with the puppy in his arms.

Phew! Luckily she isn't at home. Or, I will be at loss of what to do with this little cute puppy

Youngmin phoned his friend to ask him on how to bandage the would on that puppy. After listening to the instruction, Youngmin carefully attend to the little puppy.

"Annyeong, puppy. I'm Youngmin." Youngmin smiled brightly as he continued to bandage the wound of the puppy while the puppy continue to look at him

Ahh. So his name is Youngmin? Keke

"You need to have a name too!" Youngmin said and check the gender of the puppy. He had not notice that the puppy blushed a little.

"Ah-ha! You are a female!" Youngmin smiled cutely and tried to think of a name for the puppy.

Do I really look like a puppy?

I guess, I shall call you 'HaeWon'. How is it? Do you like it?" Youngmin asked.

Strangely, he felt that the puppy had nodded her head and approve the name 'Haewon'.

"Haewon, Haewon, Haewon!" Youngmin repeated the name and looked at the puppy's reaction.

Perhaps, I'm weird. But she does look more like a fox than a dog! Oh well, I guess I'm the weirdo here.

He is really cute. Fancy him naming me Haewon. But, it is quite a nice name though. To think, I can meet some kind souls that would treat my wounds. Youngmin..

What Youngmin had not realised is that, the puppy he brought him had yet to bark.

"So, Haewon. What do you want to do now?" Youngmin asked.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang

_____________________________________

Author Note : Oh Yeah ~ My exams are over! So, I'm updating 2 chapters per day. Keke. Well, I'm going to flunk my exams so yeah..