Chased out

My Foxy Girlfriend [HIATUS]

Chapter 4 - Chased Out

Youngmin instantly went to hide the puppy under his bed and pretend to be studying.

"Youngmin-ah, why are you not in school?" His aunt stared daggers at him.

"Oh, erm. Regarding the school matters. Erm.." Youngmin tried to think of a good excuse but was being seen through by his aunt.

"You skipped school, didn't you?" His aunt asked, glaring at him.

Suddenly, his aunt's vision shifted to the ground as she saw a white tail sticking out. Noticing that his aunt had found Haewon, he quickly speak up.

"Erm, aunt. I--" Youngmin was cut off by his aunt.

"Aigoo! What is this?!" His aunt exclaimed and look at the bottom of his bed.

"OMO! How dare you bring a puppy home! No pets are allowed in the house. I'm going to throw this away. Where did you pick it up from. Is this the reason why you actually skipped school? For a stupid puppy? And! It look like a fox!" His aunt shouted, holding onto the puppy.

I am a fox..

"Aniyo, look at its leg. It is injuried, let it rest here for a couple of days before I send it away." Youngmin pleaded.

"NO! I'm going to throw this out of the house. Flithy GROSS fox alike puppy." His aunt cursed under her breath.

"Aunt! Just let it stay here. We can't let a poor puppy be left alone right. It is injuried! I promise to take good care for it, just for a couple of days. Please." Youngmin pleaded.

Luckily his aunt's heart softened at the sight of Youngmin's pitiful gaze towards the puppy. She decided to throw away only when its leg are finally healed.

"Fine, Only for a couple of day. After that, I want to see it no more."

"Arasso." Youngmin said and look at the Haewon.

"You have to go a few days later. Do take good care of yourself by then." Youngmin said sadly to the puppy.

No.. I don't want to go.. I want to be with a kind man like you..

~ A couple of days later ~

"Aunt! Where is Haewon? I can't find her!" Youngmin shouted desperately.

"Haewon? That puppy? I dumped it." His aunt said nonchalently.

"Waeyo?!" Youngmin yelled.

"What's wrong? Her leg has healed. It's time for her to survive on her own. She don't even meant to be here. She is just a stray dog. Moreover, she even bite me." His aunt replied and showed to Youngmin her wound before walking away.

I wonder where is Haewon now. I hope she is alright. Haewon don't bite. She don't.

At this moment, someone is staring at Youngmin's house from outside.