Coming back

My Foxy Girlfriend [HIATUS]

Chapter 5 - Coming back

~A Year Later~

Youngmin got up as usual to go to school. His auntbothers him all day long that drives him almost crazy. He wants to escape from the mad house. Didn't bother to eat his breakfast, he went to school straight away. The moment he got out of his house, he felt that he is being watched. It had been happening for last six months and he doesn't know why. Thinking that it is his own imagination, he didn't give a second thought about it.

~After School~

"Finally ended!" Youngmin said happily as he hummed a tune when he got out of his school.

The feeling of him being watched engulfed him again. He looked around and found a girl following him but hides herself when she saw Youngmin looking over at her direction. Youngmin walked over to her, suspecting that the girl is the one stalking him.

"Erm, Annyeong?" Youngmin approached the girl, intend to ask her why she is stalking him.

Aigoo, he look so handsome and cute when taking a close-up view. His voice is still the sweet melody as before. I wonder if he still recognised me..

"Annyeong, Youngmin." The girl smiled cutely at Youngmin.

"Omo, how do you know my name is Youngmin?" Youngmin asked surprisingly.

"I'm Haewon!" The girl smiled cheerfully as she anticipate for Youngmin's reaction.

"H-Haewon? Can't be! You must be joking right. Haewon is a puppy and my aunt ab--" Youngmin was cut off by Haewon's kiss.

"YAHH!!! What are you doing!" Youngmin startled that someone had stolen his first kiss. moreover, he doesn't know who is that girl.

On the other hand, Haewon is happy to lose her first kiss to Youngmin. She is 1000years old and yet not lose her first kiss. Finally, she uses her first kiss to repay Youngmin for saving her.Youngmin feeling angry and surprised, left the confusing Haewon standing alone.

Don't he like my kiss? Isn't he happy to lose his first kiss? Waeyo?

Feeling confused, Haewon started to follow Youngmin around. Each time Youngmin turned his head, Haewon will look elsewhere, pretending that she isn't following him but happened to head the same way as him.

"Yah! Stop following me! What's your problem, weirdo?" Youngmin shouted frustratedly at Haewon.

"You changed!" Haewon shouted back at Youngmin.

"What?" Youngmin answered surprisingly.

"When you saved me a year ago, you were nice and gentle. You bandage my wounds gently and bring me home. You named me as Haewon." Haewon said as she recalled what happened that day.

It was then Youngmin realised how beautiful is the girl infront of her. Her long eyelashes, her mesmerising eyes and also her skin that is neither too tanned or pale.

"I-It's impossible. I brought home a puppy!" Youngmin said, unable to understand the situation.

"I'm not a puppy in the first place! I am a fox!" Haewon said proudly.

"F-FOX?!" Youngmin gasped.

"You took my first kiss, I'm yours forever!" Haewon said and cling onto Youngmin's arm.

Omo, so i am stuck with a.. fox? She couldn't be an imposter who wants to lie to a stupid geek like me. And, how would she know I name my puppy as Haewon? This is confusing.

"let's go to your house and rest! I'm tired!" Haewon said as she dragged Youngmin to the way home.

Home? MY HOME?! OMO!!! NOO!! My aunt is still at home.