Back for Haewon

My Foxy Girlfriend [HIATUS]

Chapter 8 - Back for Haewon

The rain starts to get heavier and heavier even though it is actually a sunny day.

Am I that hateful that he doesn't like me?

Haewon cried harder. Suddenly, a black figure covered Haewon. She looked up and saw Youngmin.

"Oppa! I thought you don't want me anymore! I thought you deserted me with the horrible waters all around!" Haewon cried and hugged Youngmin.

Unknowingly, Youngmin hugged back and comfort her.

"Aniyo, why would I come back if I abandoned you here?" Youngmin said, assuring Haewon.

Why did I even come back? I should have just left her here so my plan would have succeed! I'm seriously a pabo.

The rain suddenly stopped and Haewon planted a kiss on Youngmin's lips.

"Thank you for not abandoning me!" Haewon exclaimed as she continues to smile prettily.

Wow.. She looks really pretty when she smiles like this.. Omo, what am I thinking? She is a ... fox for goodness sake.

"Let's get down the cruise." Youngmin said as he lead Haewon to the exit.

"Is it time to go your house now?" Haewon asked hopefully.

"Oh, yeah. Wait. What? , my house!" Youngmin suddenly thought of how crazy will his aunt be to know a girl is brought home, let alone she is a fox.

"Are you really a fox?" Youngmin asked, in order to buy more time as he thought of a plan to prevent Haewon from going to his house.

"Yes! Do you want me to prove it. It is full moon tonight.." Haewon said.

Young gasped.

"F-Full moon? Are you sure you are a fox, not a wolf?" Youngmin commented while looking at her from head to toe.

"I guess, you know nothing about fox." Haewon said.

____________________________________

Author Note :

@Shaonan - Keke, yes, It is indeed a little similar from previous chapter. But I won't be actually doing it EXACTLY  the same as the drama. It is kind of pointless right? It will change slightly after a few more chapter though. Im just trying to make the fic longer ^^

How is this chapter? I was about to update my "My Girlfriend Is A Mute" and decided to update 2 chapter at a go first. Keke. How is it?