Full moon

My Foxy Girlfriend [HIATUS]

Chapter 9 - Full Moon

"Yea, who cares about foxes and full moon?" Youngmin commented, forgetting the fact that he is actually saying that to a fox.

Haewon shot him an angry glare but turns out looking cute.

Haha, even when she is angry she is still as cute as ever~!  Oh wait, why am I praising a stupid fox th--

"Let's go home!" Haewon said and hold Youngmin's hand.

Youngmin is so deep in his thoughts that he had not notice that they had reached his doorstep. It is too late when he finally notice it and open the door carefully, preparing for the worst. Instead, he found it unusual.

This is weird. Where is my aunt?

Youngmin began to search every of his room for his aunt while Haewon explore his house. She walked into the kitchen and open the fridge.

Wow, he got quite alot of food in this funny looking container. What is this weird thing?

Haewon took the fizzy drink and tried to twist the can to open it. Luckily Youngmin came and stop her.

"You want to drink this?" Youngmin asked as he raised one of his eyebrows.

Seeing that Haewon nodded, he opened it for her. Haewon took it and ran to Youngmin's room. Youngmin then saw the post-it note left on the kitchen counter.

To Youngmin,

I have emergency matter to settle to. Seeing you a few weeks later.

DO NOT bring any girls home. I will be watching you.

PS. The money will be transferred to your account.

From : Your beloved aunt.

What the hell, beloved aunt. Blehh. Oh great, I'm having my own time by myself. Freedom ~  Oh wait, what's that fox doing in my room? Seriously..

Youngmin dashed to his room. To his surprise horror, he saw Haewon sitting on his window panel with something sticking out of her. He gasped.

IS THAT A TAIL?