Transform

My Foxy Girlfriend [HIATUS]

Chapter 9 - Transform

"AHHHH! MONSTER! MONSTER!" Youngmin shouted and threw pillows at Haewon.

"Waeyo? Ah, my tail." Haewon said and smiled sweetly at Youngmin.

"HIDE YOUR TAIL YOU FOX!" Youngmin yelled, trying to hide his fear.

"But you didn't believe me! So i have to show you!" Haewon exclaimed while wiggling her tail happily.

"I believe you now! Just HIDE YOUR TAIL BACK" Youngmin shouted again.

"But it's full moon. How I miss this.." Haewon said while deepening and lowing down her volume

Youngmin suddenly felt her sadness and felt that his fear is going away. He could sense the sadness in her tone. It makes him want to comfort Haewon instantly. But he stopped himself.

"Had I not tried to escape that time, I wouldn't be trapped in that palace. It is scary. I couldn't see the moon and felt so weak. He is still after me right now, I know." Haewon said sadly as she recalled her past.

"Who is he?" Youngmin asked.

"The master. We called him the master. He is the king of foxes and controls the nature. I tried to run away from our forest to human world, he locked me back inside his palace then." Haewon blinked back her tears.

"He locked you? Why? He have so -- "

"I'm his bride-to-be." Haewon answered before Youngmin had finished his sentence.

As if she can read Youngmin's mind, she said again.

"He could be anyone. He changes name, I can only remember his looks." Haewon answered.

"I guess I spoke too much.:  Haewon continued again.

Youngmin smiled awkwardly. He was dissapointed because he wanted to know more. But he know that Haewon doesn't want to speak anymore.

"Let's sleep together!" Haewon suggested and snuggled to Youngmin's bed.

"Oh God." Youngmin sighed.