A forbidden life

My Foxy Girlfriend [HIATUS]

Chapter 1 - A Forbidden Life

Youngmin groaned unhappily. What to do? His life . His parents have emigrated to America for their jobs. His guardian is now his horrible aunt. His aunt had always been strict with his disciplined. Firstly, He must never take off his geeky specs. Secondly, he have to tuck in his uniform at ALL times. Thirdly, he cannot dye or coloured his hair. And his results is now expected to be ALL As.

"What is this stupid black specs? And mwo? I even have my aunt to stay with me! My life is now totally invaded by my aunt!" Youngmin mumbled unhappily to himself.

The doorbell rang and Youngmin went to open the door..

"Annyeong, Youngmin-ah." His aunt smiled at him.

''Annyeong, aunt." Youngmin pretend a smile on his face, trying his best not to show his unhappiness.

"Aigoo, Youngmin-ah!" Look at the way you dress yourself!" His aunt exclaimed, expressing her unhappiness and disapproval on Youngmin's fashion sense.

"Aniyo, this is call FASHION." Youngmin said, emphasising on the word 'Fashion'.

"What? You call this fashion? Since when have you change into a GANGSTER! Look at that expression on your face. You have seriously become a gangster! You never showed me that expression before!" His aunt began to yell at him.

See. I knew it. That's my aunt. Great, my life is now being restricted. Forget my dream about becoming a Mr.Popular. My friends are so going to make fun of me.

"Fine, I will change to a set of clothes with better fashion sense." Youngmin said finally.

"Good, now show me your room." His aunt spoke.

"What? That's invading my privacy!" Youngmin shouted angrily.

"Waeyo Waeyo? The little Youngmin that used to--"

"Fine fine, I'll bring you there." Youngmin interrupted and showed his aunt the way.

Oh well, so that is my boring life. This is so not going to change until I finished my graduation eh?

Or Will It?

___________________________________________________

Author Note :

Okay peeps, I know my exams are coming and I havent completed this story in my book. BUT I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS. I shall only post this first chapter. More exciting stuffs will carry on chapter 2. Please continue to show me your support ~ The next time i will update will be around mid-october. Hope you guys will understand. ~