chapter 4

I Want Her But Can She Really BE MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning has come again, all I could of think of was Mark, I try to think about my other bias but I always end up thinking of Mark because was so attached and every time I think so someone he's always the one that pops up in my head. I was very excited again because I wanted to meet him today but then actually I was kinda sad because I might not be able to see him. 

 

"Who are you think of huh", Nancy looked at me while I just looked at the mirror and dazed off to my own world.

 

"Noone" I snap out to reality. 

 

"Sure... uh huh", Nancy then just walk off to look for something to wear.

 

"Let's go to JYP ENTERTAINMENT again please" I looked at her with my cute expression. 

 

"Oh, so you were thinking of someone, huh , you were thinking of Mark right? That's why you want to go to the entertainment", she stares at me trying to make me blush.

 

I just nod my head and touch my cheek because I could tell it was burning up. Then I try to find a website or more like an app to see what was their schedule, so we would know where to go because I think they wouldn't be at the entertainment and I didn't want to waste any time. I check and they didn't have any schedule today because they were getting ready for ONEMIC so they would be practicing.

 

 

While we were in the taxi I decided to listen to some music so I shuffle my music list, but the time I knew I was listening to Forever Young,  the beginning of Mark's voice made me wanted to see him. 

 

We got out and Nancy paid the driver and we were walk to the entertainment while I was still enjoying my music and looking everywhere again like a lost person.

 

"I think GOT7 is coming out hurry up we might miss them", Nancy told me but I couldn't hear her cause I was blasting my music so loud I couldn't even hear anyone.

 

So she let me go and started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter