Chapter 17

I Want Her But Can She Really BE MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing Mark voice whipering into your ear have bring you goosebumps into your whole body, you just stood there and you didnt know what to response to him. Suddenly you turn your head to see Mark, it was really Mark and you couldn't believe it. Peoples were all looking at you and Mark which grab a lot of peoples attention. Nancy and Jackson see that you too were so busy hugging each other that they couldn't stop laughing cause you and Mark made a cute couple and they were also laughing at your face cause you were so shocking. 

 

"Hmm.. I been great Mark, how about you", i ask Mark while he was still holding onto me.

 

"That's great then, me not that well I been okay", Mark said back.

 

I was still awkward because he been hugging me for pretty long time now.

 

" I see well hmm, you could let go now " I said while laughing a little bit.

Then Mark looking and he see that he was still hugging me and he finally let go of me. I then turn around and looked at him and I see that he was bushing and scratching his head in that moment he was so cute. Nancy and Jackson finally came up to us.

 

" Well I see someone is bushing now ", Jackson said to Mark.

" Ahaha " , I laugh at Mark but then something have caught my attention.

" Are you two dating " I sad to Nancy?

Nancy nods her head, I looked at her with my evil eyes. I wasn't mad or anything but then she though I was mad but really I was just playing around with her.

" Well congrat to you two then " I sad to both of them. 

I looked and turn to see Mark but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter