CHAPTER 29

I Want Her But Can She Really BE MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While wearing the outfit I feel like that was too much, for some reason I why would I wear heels or like shoes heels. But then it was too cute but I went on and try on something eles. 

 

YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT TO WEAR .

HERE ARE THE OUTFITS. PICTURES DON'T BELONG TO ME !!!

Finally found something to wear, and was heading out but then I forgot something the ticket, I quickly went back into my room to grab the ticket . I got the tickets and drove my car. 

AT THE CONVENTION 

There was a lot of things going on there like panels, peoples selling merchandise of kpop groups. When you wanted to check out the panels because JREKML was there and HeyitsFeiii and many more. After all of that time went by ever fast and it was time for the concert, So me and my girls we started going to go and waited in line so we could get inside, we went to find our seats and was all fan girling and all stuff but little did you know where you were seating at there was light hiting on you like where you were seating so that mean the group that would perform would see you too.. Watching all of the other group perfoming was amazing after many groups have perforem it was GOT7 turn to performing of course I was fangirling too whenever Mark was singing of course I have to scream because damn he was y on stage. 

MARK POV

" Where is she should she be here somewhere how come its so hard to find her." Mark said to himself while looking at fans to see if you were somewhere in the floor section.

" Maybe I should look up at the seats because it looks like I gave her the tickets that have some kind of big number." Mark said while be scamming around still.

After they perform they stop to say some words to the fans you know when they say there name and all of those stuff. While each member was still saying there name of course Mark was still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter