Chapter 20

I Want Her But Can She Really BE MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes , I'm her boyfriend." Mark said. As he say that the time stop. He can't be my boyfriend he's an idol. It's gonna become danger for me and him. But then if he wants he could be my boyfriend just right now and today only. 

 

 

" yeah , he's my boyfriend?" I answer back to Andrew too. 

 

Mark looked at me and was pretty happy  that I even said that he's my boyfriend. 

 

Andrew  looked and was like "what she have a boyfriend and  he's better looking than me", Andrew  just looked at me and didn't  know what to do.

 

"Well what's your boyfriend name then", Andrew  ask me.

 

"Mark  Tuan?" Mark  answer him instead  of me answering him.

 

"Yep that's his name, well anyways we have to go." As I let go of Mark's hand and hold onto his arms and made our way to another spot.

 

"Well see you two around!" Andrew yelled a little just for us to hear and I just wave my hand without looking back. 

 

That moment  was the best moment  I had ever have. I turn back to see if Andrew had left, then I let go of Mark's  arm, and I had been quiet I didn't know what to say anymore cause it had became very  weird a that moment. 

 

"Why are you blushing", Mark ask me while holding on the cart and following me from behind.

 

"I am not blushing" as I feel my face if it was hot, and it turn out I was blushing. I started to speed up and made my way to the vegetables  area.

 

"Wait for me" Mark  said  as he make his way to the area where I was going too.

 

We both looked at vegetables  and pick some out together, we laugh and smile every time fighting that this one is better than  that one and that one is better than this one. We have a great time together  but time fly by so fast , we didn't know it was almost getting  dark. 

 

We went off to the crasher and pay the food , Mark followed  me all the way to my car. He looked  super happy. 

 

"So do you need a ride?", I asked Mark. 

 

"Yeah, if you don't mind", he said .

 

"Not at all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter