Chapter 11

I Want Her But Can She Really BE MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we got our ice cream we went to look for a place to sit in the shop but, it was so crowded with people. They kept on pushing and shoving but then Mark came a little closer to me and was trying to protect me from getting pushed. I started to blush and turned really red so I pushed Mark away. I pushed him away because I was embarrassed. We finally found a seat to sit in. 

As we were enjoying our ice cream, it was really awkward. I was thinking to myself if he hated me for pushing him away. I was so sure that he hated me for doing that. It was really frustrating me so I decided to ask him. 

 

"Mark are you mad at me."

 

"No I'm not mad at you I guess I did get a little to close to you, that was my fault. I'm sorry for doing that I won't do it again" Mark replied.

 

"Oh! No don't apologize I I I..." I was stuttering out of embarrassment."

 

"I was just really shocked it was my first time a guy got that close to me. So I was just really surprised. Please don't take me wrong."

 

"Oh OK that's cool then," said Mark

 

We had just finished our ice cream and left the shop. 

 

"Hey let's go on the Dragon Warrior ride," asked Mark? 

 

"Is that one scary," I asked?

 

"Well it is a little high but, I promise to hold your hand and never let go until the ride is over," said Mark. 

 

Since he said he's going to hold my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter