Chapter 14

I Want Her But Can She Really BE MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After come back home from South Korea it was like a dream that I couldn't forget.  I miss the smell of the street food in South Korea but it was always good to be home in LA. I miss Mark for some reason, I wanted to see him but then he was too far. 

 

Days have past I always dream of going back to South Korea again but then something happen. While I was on Facebook I saw this article saying that "JYP ONE MIC IN LA COMING SOON", I was excited but then would I be able to meet GOT7 or I mean more like MARK.

 

I went to sleep think alot I was very excited too excited that I couldn't sleep. After listening to music I fell asleep. 

 

Someone came knocking on my door and I looked at who it was and it was Mark, he dress all handsome I was wondering why and how do he know where I live. I open the door and he came in rushing. He then hug me and whisper into my ear saying " I love......." beep beep beep...

 

My alarm came on I looked at the clock and it was 9:00 am. Then I looked up at the ceiling. 

 

"So it was just a dream, a dream about Mark wow I must be missing him alot" I said to myself. 

 

I got out of my bed and headed to the restroom and got myself ready and headed out.

 

I went shopping by myself I wanted to find something cute to wear if I go to the concert but there was alot of cute things to buy which I didn't know what to pick I tried on different outfits but then I couldn't pick which one because I didn't want to show to much skin but then it looked like I am already and I didn't want to over dress myself. 

 

 

Picture of DIFFERENT OUTFITS. 

CR TO OWNER

 

 

 

Finally I found an outfit that I liked and I wasn't sure if I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter