Chapter 30

I Want Her But Can She Really BE MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So while eating I was still waiting for Mark’s texts, I was wonder what he was doing. Which I thought that of course he would be tired, so I decided to not wait anymore and try to enjoy time with my friends. We were just eating and we hear people speaking loud and we were looking what was going on, what was happening was the GOT7 was going to walk into the restaurant with other staff members. I looked and turn fast because I saw Mark looking around when he got inside.

 

After the show have ended and a little did you know Mark knows your Instagram and he saw you post up a picture of Korean BBQ and the location so then he asked the members if they were hungry if so do they want to go and grab some KBBQ. And of course, they did and yes Mark saw your text but didn’t want to write to you because I guess he wanted to play hard to get, but the thing is that he should know that he is hard to get already.

 

When you turn around, GOT7 where find their seats and where they were sitting at it was cross from you and Mark purposely sat on the other side to just see your face. But you ignore it and didn’t care because you wanted to act like you didn’t see him. On the side, he was sitting at there was JB who was on his left and Jackson who was on his right. GOT7 was ordering their food and you notice someone keep on looking at you but then you didn’t want to look because yes it was Mark. Mark was looking at you because you way you act was like so shy and of course you were shy and uncomfortable.

 

So, then you were just like whatever and your phone rang and you looked and it was your mom calling you don’t know why she was calling because you don’t even live with your parents but you live next door to them so they know when your home or not.

 

“Hey, you guys I’m going to take this called I’ll be back okay”

You went outside and took the called.

 

“Yeah Mom”

“When are you coming home? Its getting late and don’t tell me your drinking with your friends”

“Mom why would I be drinking, I already told you earlier when I came by to the house that I’m going to be home late and I’m not a little kid mom I’ll come home in a bit. Don’t worry.”

“Okay, I know I was just making sure darling. Make sure you come home safe.”

“Okay bye.”

“Wait and make sure you buy some mint ice cream for me and your nephew byeee.”

And you mom just hung up on you just like that when you were about to hang her up.

You wonder what kind of store would open when its like 12am. While you were talking on the phone Mark was keeping his eyes on you because it was dark outside and you were pretty far. There was a bunch of guys outside too. You where looking at open store on your phone and his one guy came up to you who was drunk.

“So, what is your name sweetie “

“My name… uh you don’t need to know”

“Well it’s okay if you don’t want me to know, we’ll get to know each other when we go to my house”

To be honest the guy was good looking but then thing is why call me sweetie and was gonna take me to his house, that was way too much and I don’t even know him, and plus he looks like those player guys. So, I’m not trying to deal with someone like that.

The guy grabs your wrist but then you were move to fast because he was drunk he didn’t have a chance so you quickly walk pass him and try to enter the restaurant but the guy was quick this time and got your wrist and was pulling you.

You were wonder what the heck was your friends and them doing and not seeing what is happening to you!

Mark was talking to the members but then he saw what was happening he stand up but someone pull him back down which that person was JB.

 

10 min ago.

 

While walking into the KBBQ place JB saw you too, but then someone in front of him stopped too and it was Mark thats when JB knew what was going on in Marks head.

JB push Mark and tell him to hurry up because he making the whole line stop and there was a lot of people behind him too. Mark and JB often stare at you, JB on the other hand thought you were cute and seem so innocent and you were his style too. They both have their eyes on you but you on the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter