Chapter 12

I Want Her But Can She Really BE MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After riding the ride we left because it was like going to get dark so we decided to start heading to the Namsan Tower because I wanted to go. 

 

"Uh, Come on yeah Forever young shawty forever young (uh)" my ringtone from my phone was playing and and it was GOT7 Forever Young. Mark heard it and looked at me and I look at my phone it was Nancy that was calling, I quickly picked up. 

 

I answer the phone "Hello".

 

"Where are you guys at", Nancy ask me?

 

"We're on our way to the Namsan Tower", I told her.

 

"Oh really well we're heading there too?" said Nancy. 

 

"Well see you there okay " I said and hang up the phone. 

 

We both started walking and it became silent.

 

"So who's your favorite Kpop celebrity", Mark suddenly ask you. 

 

"Hm... my favorite one is Donghae from Super Junior" I said in a fangirl way.

 

"Oh I see" Mark said with a low voice. 

 

"Yeah" I sad back to him.

 

"So hmm who are your top 3 guys you like in Kpop" Mark ask me with a smile on his face.

 

"Well hmm.... I like Donghae first then Kai then hm.. You" you said in a shy voice. 

 

Mark smile and he was happy but he wanted to be your first guy that you like so he wants to beat Donghae. 

 

"I got to be her number one since I'm her third guy that she likes, well I'm going to try to move myself up to her number 1 spot" Mark said to himself. 

 

"I'm your 3rd why can't I be your first huh", Mark said to you.

 

"Well it's because I met Donghae first and he was the one that introduced me to Kpop so yeah", I told Mark's. 

 

"Well I'm the first one you met in reality", Mark told me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter