Chapter 24

I Want Her But Can She Really BE MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We all started laughing and we started looking stupid while walking and peoples were looking at us and though we were crazy or something but we didn’t care as much. As we kept on walking around the park but there was really nothing to do but to just sit and watch people play football or something. So we found a spot and sat down and when we sat down I saw someone that I know he was my best guy friend that I use to have a crush on him which I still do but he doesn’t know. Something about him was that he kinda looked like KAI from EXO and Kai is my bias from EXO. 

 

I stare at him and try to make eye contact with him then he finally saw me and was heading to our direction I then acted like I didn’t see him and avoid him. 

 

“Someone is coming this way” I told my girls that.

 

They all looked and of course it made it obvious, so they turn and looked at me and say “looks like your boyfriend is coming this way.”  I looked at them and laugh. “ He wish he was my boyfriend."

 

Back then well yeah I guess I really have this one thing for him it was like a big crush. Somehow when I think about it why is he even my friend does he know that I like him. But I wouldn’t date him because well he was my best friend , and also a BIG PLAYER always flirt with all girl he see even me but I told him to stop cause I’ll hit him which he would stop. 

 

“Hey sweetie , how you been I hear you just came out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter