Chapter 15

I Want Her But Can She Really BE MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I woke up, I was still tired but this time I was very sore because of all the dancing yesterday night. They announced that JYP ONE MIC is this weekend on Saturday and today is Thursday. I couldn't wait to go I wish that time could fly faster. I didn't know what to do so I decided to call up my friends and have a hang out. When I was about to call my other best friend Linda but Nancy called me and I pick up.

 

"You busy today", Nancy ask me. 

 

"Nope I was about to call linda and you guys if you guys wanted to hang out today", I told Nancy.

 

"Well Linda is not home I called her already, well anyways you come and chill with me okay let's go eat out today okay I'll treat" Nancy said. 

 

"Really, okay you treat then where do you want to meet at", I said. 

 

"Hmm let's see, at Starbucks dress up nice okay cause I found someone that like you and wants to meet you", Nancy said with a exciting voice. 

 

"Someone who tell me , hurry." I said with a confusing voice because there haven't been someone that wants to meet me before. 

 

"I'm not telling you you'll just have to find out yourself okay , well I go get ready see you  in 5 minutes hurry and get dress", Nancy said in a rushing voice? 

 

By the time I was about to say something she hung up on me. Since she told me to hurry I just put on something quick.

 

 

 

"Okay I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter