Chapter 12

Memories of Tears and Love

Aaron stood there not knowing how to react to the truth. He starred at her, looking into her eyes. He didn’t care what the truth was. He just knew that she was the only one who could break the wall around him. Seeing her standing there with tears in her eyes, he could feel his heart being stabbed with millions of daggers.

Guigui couldn’t take it anymore, she felt her heart shattered. The truth came out too quickly before she can tell Aaron how much she loves him. She wanted to hide. She can tell that he was hurt. She quickly ran into her house, closed the door behind her. She didn’t want to hear Aaron say that he wants to leave her.

Aaron just stood there watching Guigui run into the house. He can still hear her cry. He looked at Jiro who was still standing there. He slowly closed his eyes shut, remembering all the happy memories they have had together. Then opened his eyes again looking at Jiro who had dry blood at the corner of his lips from the punch he had given him earlier.

“Leave.” Aaron pointed to the other direction calmly.

“I’m not leaving her.” Jiro said loudly as he pointed to the door.

“She does not deserve someone like you. Don’t you think that you’ve hurt her enough with all the other girls around? Leave now!” He swung Jiro into the direction of his house and Jiro quickly ran off.

“Gui, please open the door. I really want to talk to you.” Aaron softly said to Guigui through the door.

“No, I don’t deserve it. Just leave. I know that it’s over between us. The whole that we were together, it was all just a lie. I used everything to get near you to get at Jiro. You deserve better, go find someone who at least doesn’t lie to you.” She sobbed harder into her knees as she leaned against the door.

“That all doesn’t matter anymore. All that matters is that I love you. Every day with you is all I need. Seeing you smile, hugging you when you’re crying, cuddling you when you’re sleeping, cherishing you and our memories together is all I need, because without you, I would have never walked out of the box around me. I wouldn’t be smiling this happy, I wouldn’t be able to find someone like you ever. The second you stepped in my box, I knew that you would not be able to leave that easily. No matter if it’s tears , laughter or memories. I’ll always be with you. This little truth of you would only be a little part. There is more for us to overcome throughout our lifetime.” Aaron snuck into the house through the window as he was telling her what his heart was saying. He stood in front of her watching as Guigui’s tears kept flowing down her face as he spoke.

He then kneeled down and lifted her head so their eyes would meet. He wiped the tears off with his fingers before he pulled her in for a kiss.

“I’m not going to let you go, no matter how much effort it takes you’re staying with me, because if you’re not here then my heart will be gone too.” He pulled her in for a hug hoping that she’ll put everything aside.

“Why is that when I’m with you I can feel that I actually exist?” Guigui mumbled as she hugged him back.

“Because, I love you.” He smiled as he enjoyed Guigui’s hold.

“I love you too.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The End. Hoped you all liked it. I changed so things from what I had on the forward, but it’s sort of the same idea. It just fits the story a bit more now.