Chapter 11

Memories of Tears and Love

Aaron drove Guigui home after a long talk with his parents before they had to leave to go to a ball for the night.

“See, I told you that you’d be able to get to my parents. No matter how mad or sad one person is you can still make them smile, and now they love you as much as I love you.” He smiled to her.

Guigui tried to force a smile on her face. She was guilty, guilty of lying to Aaron about liking him in the first place. Even though that she knew the only person that truly had their heart on her was Aaron, she had a gut feeling inside as if something doesn't feel right.

A whole bunch of questions kept sliding through her mind. “What if he finds out? What would happen after that? Would he hate me? Would I be left alone once again?” Nothing but all the negative questions in head was popping up. Should she just let it be or tell him before it’s too late? She couldn’t think it through.

“Guigui… Guigui…” Aaron waved his hand in front of her face. She was too lost in her thoughts to notice that she was already home.

“Huh?” She finally got back to reality.

“You must be tired from the long day. You should get some sleep tonight. I’ll call you tomorrow okay?” Aaron then helps Guigui out of the car before he drove off.

As Guigui walked up the pathway to her doorstep she felt someone following her. She slowly turned around, seeing that it was the one person that she did not want to see at the moment.

“Guigui, can we talk?” the sad voice looked up at her.

“I don’t think that there is anything that I want to talk to you about. I love Aaron and there is nothing that you can change about it, Jiro.” She stood strong.

“Babe, just listen. I know that I haven’t been fair to you throughout our whole relationship. I know that you did so much for me, but yet I was just an idiot who didn’t realize it until you left me. Can you please come back? I really miss you.” Jiro walked closer and closer to her as she backed her way to the door not wanting to listen to what he has to say.

“Just leave, save the sweet talk. I’m not going to fall for it anymore.” She was about to walk into her house when Jiro got a hold of her.

He held her up against the door, holding both of her arms down so that she was not able to move anymore.

“Guigui, I really, really miss you, every part of you, your hold, your kiss, your body. I’m not going to let you go anymore.” He whispered into her ears.

“It hurts, let go of me!” She screeched.

“No, I’m not letting go of you anymore.” Without another word he forced his lips on her.

Tears were running down her face. His hands were sliding up her shirt. As he was about to take it further, someone from behind kicked him.

“tt.” He cursed.

“Get your hands off my girl.” The person lifted his right fist and went straight for Jiro’s face.

“Aaron, save me.” She ran over to him crying into his hold.

“Sshhh.. I’m here now, baby.” He hushed and then he at Jiro. “What do you think you’re doing? She’s my girlfriend. Is there no more girls for you to play with?” He was furious.

“She’s my girlfriend! She only went out with you to get me mad and jealous.” It finally was out. Guigui cried even harder now. She was scared, scared that Aaron would leave her. She finally knew that Aaron was truly the most important person to her.