Chapter 9

Memories of Tears and Love

The next day the two walked to school together, Guigui wanted to get everyone who her boyfriend is, but the person who she wants to get at is Jiro. She wanted to see how he would react to the fact that she was completely over him, and that she now has somebody else in her life.

“Whhhooo, what do I see here?” Jiro called for them from behind.

“No girl today?” Aaron looked around him seeing that he didn’t have a girl by his side like he always does.

“Don’t make it any worse than it is. Alright, dude?” Jiro asked of him. “But it looks like you’re on a roll. It’s Guigui again? And look at this, what do I see here? You guys going out man?” Jiro noticed that the two were holding hands, and was trying to hide his sadness inside.

Aaron and Guigui looked at each other sweetly, and then nodded to Jiro’s question.

“That’s great dude! I’m so happy for you.” Even though it was hurting inside he still gave his big smile and his buddy a huge hug to show his support for them.

“We should go in now or we’ll be late.” Guigui looked at her watch, and then dragged Aaron through the door.

As the professor began to teach the class Guigui began to think to herself. “Aghhh, why isn’t he mad? I can’t take it anymore!!! What should I do next?” A whole bunch of questions kept flying through Guigui’s mind.

Then it came to her, she should kiss Aaron in front of Jiro. “I’m so smart.” She thought to herself, while trying to hold her laugh in.

The bell rang indicating that class was over, and then Guigui finally couldn’t hold it in and started laughing out loud.

“What’s so funny babe?” Aaron asked as he walked up to her.

“Uhhh, I was just thinking about what you said to me last night. It was so sweet; I just couldn’t help it but laugh.” She made up an excuse.

“Let’s go, my parents are coming home today. I want you to meet them.” Aaron told her.

“What?!?! Your parents? Don’t you think that it’s a bit too soon?” Guigui couldn’t believe it. She and Aaron have only been going out for one day and already he’s bringing her to his parents. That’s a big step to her considering that Jiro didn’t even want his buddy to know that they were dating.

“I want to tell the whole world that you’re my girlfriend, and that no one can take you away from me. Taking you to meet my parents would be the first step of showing you how much I love you, because you know that not everyone is able to get to my heart, but you are the first one who can bring out the real me. Every day that I’m with you and see you smile I can’t help but smile along with you because I feel so lucky to have you by my side. Guigui, I hope that you’ll be my everything for as long as I can live.” Aaron whispered his feelings to her so that the people around her wouldn’t be able to hear.

At that moment a tear suddenly slid down Guigui’s cheeks. She couldn’t believe that Aaron would say something like that to her. At that moment she didn’t think about anything. All that went through her mind was that this was the first time that someone cared for her and loved her and thought about her without her having to do anything back for them. Her relationship with Jiro wasn’t like this. Aaron told her everything she wanted to hear from Jiro but she never got it from him. And she didn’t tell anything to Aaron he already knew what she really wanted in a relationship.

“Don’t cry, it hurts to see you cry you know?” Aaron wiped off her tears for her.

Guigui didn’t say anything; all she did was kiss him. She didn’t kiss him because of Jiro though; it was because he was the first one who gave his heart to her without thinking about anyone or anything else.

***********************************************************************************************************

Author Notes: I felt that I should have finish this story better so I will continue with this story. I have deleted the last chapter I wrote and wrote a new chapter that will help me continue this story for a better ending. And thanks for all your comments because this is what really gets me to continue writing my stories. Thank you so much guys!