You Belong With Me

Jukebox (one-shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift

 

After dinner I quickly ran up and prepared myself so I could look the best. Usually, I'm not like this but ever since the new neighbor moved in and became my best friend years ago it became a habit. We always do our homework together and talk after dinner. I put on a cool chic T-shirt with some black skinny jeans and converses. "Perfect." I mean that's how I do look. I bid my goodbyes to my lovely family and ran out the door to next door. 

"Hello, Auntie!" I embraced the lady with the apron on as she chuckled and stuffed a piece garlic bread in my mouth. 

"Shank thyouu!" I said with my mouth full. 
"Did you eat dinner yet? She's upstairs, why don't you go on up honey and can you bring her dinner up for her too". Auntie said to me. I nodded and grabbed the plate.

I ran upstairs and took a left. Before I knock on the door, I decided to fix my hair one last time. "Hmm...y". I knocked twice but no one answered. I slowly open the door and peeked inside. She was on the phone but noticed me. She opened her door wider and gestured me to come in and greeted me with a smile. I just sat on the chair and spun around looking around her room I'm all too familiar with. 

"Babe, no...no I'm not...no look...it was just a joke okay....damn..no don't do this...fine let's talk another time...I have a friend over....yes it's her...look she's just a friend let's not do this right now...I'll talk to you later...bye...yea love you." 

You're on the phone with your girlfriend—she's upset,
She's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

"Suzy?" I said to her when she finally hung up.
"Yeah...she got upset over something stupid. It was just a joke with the guys you know." She sulked as she plopped on her bed next to the desk. 
"What happen what did you do again?" I asked her and she told me the story. I bursted out laughing. "That's hilarious omg...how'd you guys come up with that haha". 
Amber got up and smiled at me. "At least someone gets it, you always understand me Soojungie". Then she ruffled my hair. I always get annoyed by that but since it's her I usually playfully slap her hand off. Oh why I'm acting this way...did I mention she's my high school crush? We started doing our homework and then decided to take a break. "Wanna see something new?" She pulled out a CD and played the track. "Omg, you got...I can't believe you got the new f(x) album!" I jumped up.

"What can I say, have to support my girls!" She said as she started to dance to the music. 

"Pshh...you just love that girl in that group too much what was her name mini jessica or something and won't your girlfriend be mad".

"She's partly why but yeah Suzy will get mad but she will never know if someone doesn't tell..hehe...she doesn't like this kind of music anyways. That's why I have you bestie!" She flash her charming dorky smile at me. 

You guys are complete opposites. Why can't you see that we're perfect together Amber. 

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.
And she'll never know your story like I do.

"Give me a S give me a M! Who are we! SM High!" 
I sat on the bleachers with my friends. I remember why now because you're that perfect nice "guy" jock and she's the head cheerleader. The perfect combo. I'm just a chorus theater girl. I do track but how is that y compare to all the cheerleaders guys drool over. 
Sulli suddenly started screaming and clinging to my arm. "It's hyung!! She's coming out!" I looked over and saw Amber run out from the locker room onto the court high fiving the team as the crowd cheered for its captain. I looked at her and surprisingly she looked at me too. She smiled and I gave her a thumbs up. She blew me a flying kiss as a joke and I was about to joke back until someone called her name. The head cheerleader, Suzy, ran towards her and Amber opened her arms to catch her as they did a spinning hug. The crowd cheered louder. See perfect duo. 

But she wears short skirts
I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain
And I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you.
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see—
You belong with me,
You belong with me?

I noticed the team and the cheerleaders all went to some party. My group just went to a nearby cafe

Please log in to read the full chapter