All or Nothing

Jukebox (one-shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

All or Nothing- O-Town

 

"He tried to block the shot. But then the other guy dribbled past him...and then a pig flew to the moon...hey...Krys...earth to Krys." I waved my hands in front of her face and pouted. 

"What...sorry...what did you say?" She stared at me waiting for me to continue but I knew the true reason behind her recent spacing out moments. 

"Never mind...just forget it..Krystal, you're still thinking about him aren't you?" I asked fearing what her answer was but I knew what it was already. I guess I was just afraid to accept it. I could see it in her eyes. They were never here. 

"No! Look, I'm just tired okay I didn't get much sleep last night and you know I have no interest in sports. Let's just drop this okay Am. Let's talk about something else." She sighed and put a strand of hair behind her ear while grabbing her coffee and taking a sip.

I know when he's been on your mind
That distant look is in your eyes
I thought with time you'd realize it's over, over
It's not the way I choose to live
And something somewhere's gotta give
As sharing in this relationship gets older, older

"Omg, Amber isn't this cute?" You smiled while holding up a bag and trying it out. "It would go with everything I have...Amber buy it for me." You giggled while clinging onto my arm trying to show me your irresisteable charms.

"Fine. But no more this month. You've my bank account dry already especially with your eating habits." I sighed and pouted. 

"Yah, Stupid Josephine, I don't eat that much but okay deal thank you sooo much!!" She slapped me playfully then clung onto my arm as we walked up to the counter to pay. 

"You're so lucky to have such a nice boyfriend, miss, this bag is the newest limited edition." I blushed at the sales lady's comment and was about to correct her "Sorry but we're just...fri-". 

"Yes, I am lucky ain't I". She clung to my arm tighter and giggled while I blush harder. 

As we walked out of the store, her face was radiating in happiness, but as fate plays it's game, we ran into him. He was with someone new sharing an ice cream cone. I looked over at you as you slowly drop your arm from mine. You stared blankly at them. You didn't even realize you dropped the new bag I just bought for you that you dearly cherished a few minutes ago.

"Hey, your new bag what the hell I just bought it for you" I picked it up for her. But she pushed me away. 

"Shut up! I don't care about that bag. It's just a bag Amber!" You screamed and ran away from me. One second you were the most charming beautiful girl the next second you were the coldest girl I've ever met. Can't you see my pain? 

You know I'd fight for you but how could I fight someone who isn't even there
I've had the rest of you now I want the best of you I don't care if that's not fair

I sat down by the window sill and looked out into the city view. I wonder where you are right now. What are you doing? Have you eaten? It's been awhile since you've called me. Please don't ignore me. 

"Krystal, I can't take this any longer...I lik

Please log in to read the full chapter