0330

Jukebox (one-shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

U-Kiss- 0330

 

A figure was under the covers rolling around tumbling in her sleep. The sound of raindrops was hitting the windows. Plop plop plop. She leaned over opened the lamp on the nightstand and looked at the clock. Only 3:30 AM. Damn. Then she turned her head over to the figure besides her. The sleepless girl let out a quiet sigh as she saw the back of her girlfriend with her shoulders slowly rising up and down each time she silently snores. The sleepless girl also known as Amber quickly hugged the other girl around her waist and took in her scent and she buried herself in the other girl's hair and neck. The familiar little groan then giggle came after from the girl who was sleeping. "Can't sleep?" Amber just nodded against Krystal. "It's okay, babe, if I sleep like this it can cure my insomnia just like......that." She kissed Krystal on the cheek and soon she found her eyes slowly closing. 

Then the bedroom door opened slightly revealing three figures whose staring at the scene before them with sadness. 


Yo listen up this is my tragic story just to break into my heart

I still cannot forget you
I keep thinking about you
I really miss you
I cannot sleep the whole night
The sound of the raindrops hitting on the window of my heart
The place that you left
I miss you so much
And I cannot sleep at all the whole night


Early morning, Amber came out of her room. Her three roommates or group members were already up and was sitting around the dining table eating breakfast. 
"Oh Amber, you're up. Here have some breakfast! It's your favorite American style. We have ham, sausage, French toast, eggs.." Luna explained. Amber stared at them with a blank expression like she was thinking of something. "Could you save some for Krystal? They're her favorite, too. I'll eat later, I need to go to the studio." Amber then grabbed her keys and jacket and left. The three girls just stared at her with sympathy and threw the breakfast in the trash. "How long are we going to keep doing this?" Sulli asked in frustration while little tears drop from her eyes. Victoria just sighed and patted Sulli's head. 

Amber arrived the studio. Usually, she would head straight to the dance studio or recording studio and play her guitar there with her friend, Henry, but lately like the other days, she's been drawn to the piano room even though, she can play only slightly. She walked down the hallway smiling like a dork hearing a familiar tune. Amber opened the door and saw her girlfriend sitting on the bench playing. Krystal was in a white dress with her black hair flowing behind her. Amber slowly approached her and sat on the bench too tapping on the keys creating a duet. It was the only song she knew how to play. The only duet that she taught her. Krystal turned her head in surprise and smiled at her as they both continued the song. Amber smiled back at the goddess before her and they just stared at each other laughing and smiling while finishing playing the only song she knew how because of her. 

Before Amber walked into the piano room, Yuri, her senior and workout buddy, called after her when Yuri spotted Amber walking down the hallway. Yuri wanted to know if Amber wanted to go to the gym with her today but no matter how many times and how loud she tried calling the tomboy's name, Amber never turned around and just continued on her way. Yuri decided to follow her to see what was going on. She saw Amber walk into the piano room and sat down happily playing half the song and smiling throughout while facing her direction. As Yuri stared through the glass walls at the tomboy, another figure popped up behind her. "There you are, Seobang, what are looking at?" Yuri did not turn to face her groupmate and girlfriend, Jessica. She just kept staring at Amber and pointed at Amber. Jessica was wondering what could be so interesting and turned her head in that direction too. Her face went pale as she shook her head slightly. Tears slowly bottled up in her eyes. Yuri noticed this and quickly comforted Jessica walking her away from what they witnessed. 

Yuri sat Jessica down in the lounge room to calm her down as she thought back to a memory. 

 

Flashback

I was in front of the same piano room before and stared at my juniors laughing at their childish act. Krystal really reminded me of my ice princess and Amber well she wasn't exactly a mini me more like a mini Donghae in looks but her personality was similar to mine. Krystal was scolding Amber as she tries to teach Amber piano. "Stupid, why do you keep messing up you're causing me to get more wrinkles?!" Amber hugged her on the side. "No matter how old and wrinkly my princess gets, I will always love her." Krystal blushed and playfully pushed Amber away. What a cheeseball I thought to myself but that was good I'll save that to use on Jessica next time. "How about for every note I get right you will have to give me a kiss?" Amber proposed. "Fine." They continued laying and Amber got a note right earning her a kiss then another note right another kiss until Krystal got frustrated. "Amberrrrr!?!! You tricked me into kissing you didn't you?!! You already remembered the notes you stupid llama?!" I giggled. Amber, you sly guy I have taught you well my junior. Then suddenly Jessica popped up behind me. "Seobang, who is tricking my precious sister. I'm going to kill them!!" Uh oh. 

Flashback end.


The view of your back, As you walk through the rainy road
I couldn't do anything again,
I regret it everyday. I'm sorry,
I pray, I want you to be back.
I can't. I cannot stand a day without you.
My tears are falling from my eyes.
How can I forget you ? How long will I be like this ?

I still cannot forget you
I keep thinking about you
I really miss you
I cannot sleep the whole night
The sound of the raindrops hitting on the window of my heart
The place that you left
I miss you so much
And I cannot sleep at all the whole night

 

Amber was walking home aimlessly. She didn't really want to return home and stopped by a nearby cafe that she used to frequent. "Two green tea lattes please." "To go?" "Nope, we will be sitting right over there by the window." The barista looked at her in confusion while Amber just smiled at her wondering what was he confused about. Amber walked towards the window seats and pulled her seat out as well as the seat next to her. "Princess, wasn't that guy weird? He kept staring at us. Maybe he's a fan or something or he could just been blown away from my good looks." Krystal playfully slapped Amber again. "How did I end up with such a conceited llama?" The barista walked over and set both drinks in front of Amber. "Oh can I also get a slice of cake with mango? It's my girlfriend's favorite." The barista nodded and smiled. "Here you go, baby, one for you and one for me." Amber placed her drink in front of Krystal. The barista walked over with the cake and Amber placed it in front of Krystal. They were both engrossed in a conversation when Amber noticed Krystal wasn't eating. "Soojung, what's wrong you're not eating?" Krystal smiled slightly and held Amber's hands. "Amber, we have to stop.....you must mov-." "Stop! Stop! I don't want to hear it!!" Amber screamed and the barista came running over while the other customers stared at her in confusion. "Miss, miss, are you okay?" Amber shook the barista's arm off her and walked away from Krystal storming out of the cafe. The barista shook his head and took a look at the table his patron was just sitting at. There was a drink and cake that was never touched on one end and a half empty drink on the other. 


Oh tonight again, tonight again, her

I keep thinking of you at night, I cannot sleep
Why did I turn on this love show
The distance between us grew apart
I was the servant of this love
Why did we fight ? Why did we do this?
Did you lose the sight ? We used to be in love.
Why am I stuck in this moment ? The one I need is you, Fool.


Storming away in anger, Amber walked to Miss A's dorm where her best friend Min lives. Min and her other friends just happened to step out at the same time. "Oh Amber, I missed you so much you're finally out were you here to see us?" Amber had her head down and nodded slightly. "I just got into another fight with Krystal." The other girls looked at her in confusion and that's when they come to realize what was happening. "Did you just say Krystal?" Min asked while holding onto Amber's shoulders. The girl nodded once again. Min started crying and hugged Amber. "Ber, please stop this I think you need a break come out with us again." Amber smiled at her friends gently. "No, it's okay you know how Krystal gets if she finds out I'm out with random girls all over me." Min told the rest of the girls to go ahead while she walks Amber back into her dorm. 

She made Amber some warm milk tea and set it down in front of her. Amber smiled. "Thanks Zombie, I'm sorry to ruin your night out." 
"Don't say that Amber, you never bother me. It's been awhile too. I miss you we need to catc

Please log in to read the full chapter