Uncover

Jukebox (one-shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Uncover- Zara Larsson

 

"And the winner is f(x)! Congratulations girls on your comeback!" 
The leader of the group accepted the trophy and was giving a speech while the other group members stood around her smiling and waving to the crowd. When the leader finally finished her speech, the members waved and bowed to the crowd one last time before heading back stage to rest. 

"I'm exhausted guys. Let's hurry up and get this makeup off so we can go home to sleep. Soojung, I'm assuming you're going home right since you have filming tomorrow with your sister?" 

"Ani, I'm going to sleep at the dorm tonight with you guys....ummm I just want to sleep as soon as possible it's easer that way unnie." The older girl nodded in understanding. 

As soon as they got in the van, two girls headed to the back. The girl with short hair and a more masculine look leaned her head on her arm resting against the armrest while looking out the window. Her other hand was holding onto another person's hand. The other person being the maknae and busiest member of the group Krystal Jung. Krystal had her head resting on Amber's shoulder. Both girls were exhausted and suddenly felt a slight jerk causing the members to wake up. The girls in the back quickly let go of their hands as they rubbed their eyes and looked outside.

Nobody sees, nobody knows,
We are a secret can't be exposed.
That's how it is, that's how it goes,
Far from the others, close to each other.


"Ahh...home sweet home..." Luna said as she walked in to our apartment.
Sulli ran into her room and walked out with a bag. 

"Bye guys, Oppa is outside I'm going to spend the night at his place!" She ran out before we could say anything and Victoria umma shook her head in disapproval. We all know Sulli is going to earn a scolding in the morning. But that's the power of love you will do anything just to see the one you love even if it's for a few hours. 

"Soojung, guess you're bunking with me!" The leader squealed and hugged the maknae.

"Actually unnie, I was thinking about sleeping in Amber's room and Luna take Sulli's place tonight....you know your snoring keeps me up and I have early shooting tomorrow hehe!" 

"Got it got it....just say it you don't love me anymore Soojung wahhhhh!" Victoria unnie pretended to cry and sulk. That's our leader. The childish umma. 
"It's okay umma, I love you let's head to bed!" Luna grabbed the leader's arm and dragged her off to their room. She then looked back at winked at us. 

"What the hell was that....." I looked over at Krystal and she shrugged before lazily walking into my room. I followed and her and locked the door behind me. Click. That's the sound we both love to hear. 

In the daylight, in the daylight,
When the sun is shining,
On the late night, on the late night,
When the moon is blinding.
In the plain sight, plain sight,
Like stars in hiding,
You and I burn on, on.

 


I threw my arms around her waist and she threw her arms around my neck bring our bodies closer. We were both kissing and hugging each other while swinging side to side. 

"God, I missed you so much. Hmm...you shouldn't have came over tonight you're going to be tired tomorrow" as I started to kiss her neck. 
"You say you missed me but then you want me to go." She pouted. Cute.
"How cute...who knew my baby is a real baby....I never want you to leave me...but I want my baby looking the best tomorrow without eyebags." I pinched her nose.
"I always look my best." She said with no hesitation. 

She then got out of my arms and walked to my wardrobe pulling out one of my shirts and started stripping in front of me. The sight in my eyes was hard to resist no matter how tired I was. No matter how much I wanted to close my eyes and sleep I couldn't. Who would when there's a Krystal Jung in front of you. I unconsciously bite down on my lower lips while my eyes stared at her perfect round that I would love to squeeze so much and her slender back with her milky white skin. All of a sudden, I was broken out of my trance when a pair of denim short shorts landed in my face. 

"y llama, let's go to the bathroom I need to wash my face and you babe need to wipe the drool off your mouth." She smirked as she went to the bathroom to wash up. Damn that girl of mine. How do I manage not to hug her hold her everyday I don't know but having her here is always the best. I started changing myself when all of a sudden Luna popped in my thoughts. Not like that of course. Her wink earlier to us does she know....about us.....can't be. 

I know we get a little ahem loud sometimes but luckily I installed foam all around my walls so it's sound proof. I told them it's for my music well it is and particularly because Krystal gets a little too loud sometimes if you know what I mean. Anyways, we decided to distance ourselves a lot. Many kryber fans wondered what happened to us. We're sorry but we must hide it. For our family. For our group. For our friends. For me. And most importantly for her. Krystal was at the peak of her career actually it's not even the peak yet. She could reach higher. And if this is out everything will hit rock bottom. Our relationships with everyone. Our career. Our world. We are each other's world but who am I kidding. You need money to survive in this world. No matter how understanding some might be, there will be some with complete disgust and hatred for us. They could even be the ones closets to us. We can't risk it. 

 

Put two and to-gether, for-ever will never change
Two and to-gether will never change
Nobody sees, nobody knows
We are a secret, can't be exposed
That's how it is, that's how it goes
Far from the others, close to each other
That's when we uncover, cover, cover
That's when we uncover, cover, cover

 

"Babe, what are you thinking of again hmm...." She crept up behind me hugging me from behind with her chin resting on my shoulder. 
"Hmmm....nothing just how am I going to get the last piece of clothing off the iest woman I know who happens to be in my room tonight." I turned my head and gave her a passionate kiss which got a l

Please log in to read the full chapter