✰ Wish Granted: pegase2311

✰ Wishing Star ✰ Request Shop 3 | Closed

 

Your wish is now granted! Oneshot

Granted By: _lumina

Title: Our Baby

Genre: Fluff/Cute

Main Characters: Yixing/Lay (EXO) and Krystal (F(x))

Summary/Plot: Krystal and Lay hate each other. But fate makes them found each other when they have to raise Kris and Dara's child, Aleyna. Kris and Dara are Lay and Krystal's bestfriend and Krystal and Lay were Aleyna's godparents. Because Kris and Dara died in car accident. When raise Aleyna, Krystal and Lay develop feeling of each other.

 

Our Baby


The sky was dark and it was obvious that it was joining the mood below. Speaking of below, a few loud sniffles were heard as a little girl clung to two grown adults who made sure they were away from each other inside the funeral.

Krystal bit her lower lip to prevent tears from falling but it did anyway, and by the time she lost it, Lay stood beside him, urging her to stop as he mutter sweet nothings on her ear. 

The little girl, Alyena, waddled over the two and hugged her leg, clinging to her with all her might. At her little age, she couldn't process anything, and maybe that was for the better.

"Krystallie, where's umma?" she said, and it made Krystal burst into tears once more.

Lay crouched down and patted her head, giving her the biggest smile he could muster. "Nana, umma and appa went to a vacation, do you want to stay with Krystallie and me for a while?"

"What are you talking about?" Krystal said, glaring the  Chinese male but he did not do anything but give her a warning look. " I mean, umma is on a vacation, stay with Krystal for a while, please?"

Aleyna nodded her head vigorously as she squeled in happiness.

***

"Yixing faster!"Aleyna called whilst she ran hand in hand with Krystal. The beautiful fields was in view, filled with light flowers and birds flying above, it made them sigh in relief. Krystal looked at the heavily panting Yixing who is doing his best to run even though he's carring tons of food. She let out a laugh when she pushed him down, making the other yelp in suprise.

Krystal frowned when she noticed that Yixing wasn't moving. "Yah! Are you dead? You're so weak Yxing-ah."

In all honsety, she has no idea when it became like this, for all she knew, they were enimies one day then the next, they were...something else. 

 

"Seriously? Do you even know how to cook?" Krystal scoffed with her brows held high. The other male rolled his eyes and continued to work on his so called materpiece,which is a below average kimchi friend rice. He placed it on a plate and half shoved it to her but she placed it on the counter.

Yixing looked at her with an irritated expression before proceeding to glare at her. "That's a perfectly cooked food, Krystal Jung."

"I won't let Aleyna eat that stuff, Zhang Yixing." Krystal countered, walking her way to the burner. A few moments later, she came up with another dish that made Yixing's jaw drop. Let's just say, she was proud of what she saw.

 

"Yah, yah, yah you're spacing out. What are you thinking about?" Yixing asked, poking Krystal's cheeks as Aleyna perched happily on his back.  The little girl climbed down from his back and threw herself at Krystal who was off guard, causing them both to fall on the grassy meadows. Yixing laughed heartily and laid down as well, joing the two. His hand crept above Krystal's, making her head snap at him.

She eyed him suspiciously before snickering. "Yah Zhang Yixing, what do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"Holding your hand." he replied back, smiling.

 

It was a rainy day, no it was a stormy day and the winds were ready to blow the roof out of it's structure. The thunders boomed and the lightings continued to flash, luckily, no one was outside. But it proved that it could terrify people who are inside the house. One namely Krystal.

She quivered in fear quietly, afraid to wake up the sleeping angel on her bed. She hugged her knees and squished herslef in the corner of the room, trying to comfort herself. 

"Ah, yah Jung! I forgot my---" Yixing called out, barging into the room, his eyes immediately fall on the crouched figure in the side of the room and it took him less than a second to run to her. "W-what happened to you?"

Krystal looked up and saw him, immediately, she threw herself unto him, her hand clutching his shirt with all her might. "D-don't move. P-please."

"Whatever you say." he replied gently, caressing her back.

 

"Aren't you two together?" the seven-year old Aleyna asked, squishing herself between the two.Her head transfered back and forth from Yixing and Krystal who refused to give a proper answer.She pouted and got up, pushing the two closer before lying on top of them. "I won't get up until you answer me!"

Yixing chuckled. "You're not really heavy, Aleyna." 

"I can lift you with one hand." Krystal scoffed. 

The kid stood up and stomped around as she crossed her stubby little arms. "Aish, umma, appa! Just tell me already! I'm confused!"

"Umma, appa?" the adults said in unison. 

The kid nodded happily.


Author's Note: Sorry if it lacked the cute and fluffy part. And I omitted Kris and Dara because y'know, 'tis a oneshot. I hope it's okay. Thank you for requesting~.