✰ Wish Granted: pegase2311

✰ Wishing Star ✰ Request Shop 3 | Closed

 

Your wish is now granted! Oneshot

Granted By: _lumina

Title: Forgive Me

Genre: Fluff/Cute

Main Characters: Tao (EXO) and Yoona (Girls' Generation)

Summary/Plot: Today is Sarang's (Yoona and Tao's daughter) birthday, Yoona was busy preparing her birthday while Tao was still busy at his office so he missed the party. Yoona and Sarang was mad at Tao. How Tao will try to convince both of them to forgive him?

 

Forgive Me


Tao furiously ran his fingers across the keyboard in yet another attempt to finish the paperwork that is piling up faster than the way he blinks. He checked the clock and it read, 3:32, one more hour before Sarang’s sixth birthday party. Just thinking about the six year old bundle of fluff made Tao want jump out of his office and ride the first cab he sees but that would make him lose the job he badly wanted and hey, how will he be able to feed the girls that makes up his life if he looses the job?
“Zitao, I bring you more!” Chen shouted as he entered Tao’s office with piles of paper that’s taller than him, but he didn’t mention it because that would make the noisy one stay and bug him so he gave him a stiff nod and waited for the other to close the door.
“Why can’t you just disappear?” Tao groaned in frustration. “God, now I’m talking to papers.”
The door opened again and he instinctively glared at the person who entered but it disappeared once he saw Yi Fan laughing as he entered the office. “Don’t work your skirt off.”
“Why not try to work you lazy ?” Tao replied lightly, continuing with his work, which is typing and signing piles of papers that started to look all the same to him. “Why are you still here? What do you want?”
Yi Fan leaned closer and flicked the younger’s forehead, “You do know that I’m closing up right? It’s freaking 11:30, leave that paper. I thought your daughter’s birthday is today?”
Tao’s head snapped at Yi Fan’s direction. “.”
“Good luck explaining to Yoona.” Yi Fan laughed before he sat and watched Tao dash towards the exit to his way home.
 
“Appa!” Sarang shouted, taking little penguin steps towards Tao as he entered, watching her scrub her eyes with her little fists. “Umma says she’ll cook you for breakfast tomorrow.”
Tao cried internally, thinking of how Yoona will butcher him. “Is my baby mad at appa?”
Sarang shook her head, her hair flying all over her pink pajama set, “Sarang feels bad that appa didn’t see the ugly clown and the big pink cake and the little color papers and the umma that was mad after every friend left.”
“Umma?” Tao asked and the moment that word left his lips, he regretted it. It was like a summoning spell to someone he loves to death, and may cause his death.
Another slam was heard in the kitchen and Tao held Sarang’s hand. “Can Sarang be a good girl and stay in her bed for a minute?”
The bundle of fluff nodded and entered the room while Tao tip toed his way to the kitchen.
“Oh, how nice of you to show up,” Yoona said through gritted teeth, forcing a smile as she turned to her husband with a knife in hand. “It’s an honor to have you in your firstborn’s party with you only 8 hours late!”
Tao shook his head. “Look, can I expla---“ he trailed off when Yoona slammed the knife unto the chopping board once more, cutting the pitiful piece of meat laying on top of it.
“I planned that party for a month, Zitao, a month. And I didn’t ask for your help because I knew you were busy and because you promised me that you’ll clear up your day for this.” Yoona said but anger was not in her voice. It was rather full of disappointment that made Tao guiltier than he already is.
Tao hung his head low until he heard a sigh. He smiled and looked up, wrapping his arms around his wife who struggled at first.
“I swear I’ll cook you for breakfast.” Yoona hissed, trying to avoid the butterfly kisses that her husband gives. “Stop it!”
Tao stopped for a moment before latching his forehead against her. “Forgive me? I’ll make it up to you tomorrow.”
“Appa!” Sarang shouted, her hands crossed as she faced her parents. “Do you think I’d forget that? Do you think I’m small?”
Yoona looked at Tao, hoping that he’d get the meaning of her words but of course, only Sarang understood Sarang.
“Where’s my gift?” she asked shyly, her feet shifting every three seconds and Tao slapped himself once more.
He kneeled in front of his daughter before grabbing her shoulders. “What does my little princess want?”
“Hmmm, I want a little brother!” Sarang exclaimed, looking at her parents with hopeful eyes and Tao couldn’t help but laugh as well.
He looked at the fuming Yoona behind her before chuckling.
 
“I think that can be arranged.”


Author's Note: Sorry it took so long, internet was a bish.  Anywayts, I loved writing this, I hope you like it too. It's my first time writing a daddy!AU and I'm really nervous if you'd like it or not. Sorry if it's not too fluffy lol