✰ Wish Granted: Alljong1201

✰ Wishing Star ✰ Request Shop 3 | Closed

 

Your wish is now granted! Oneshot

Granted By: _lumina

Title: Ur So Cute!

Genre: Fluff/Cute

Main Characters: KyungsooD.O. and EXO

Summary/Plot: Kyungsoo is a nerd at exo xoxo academy. Kyungsoo was play.Ing with the animals when suddenly he accidently dropped his glasses. Exo was going to the back garden of the school. (Where kyungsoo was) and they saw kyungsoo with out his glasses. And they fall in luv with him. But they hide it.

 

Forgive Me


Kyungsoo bit his lip nervously as he adjusted his glasses that were occupying half of his face, into the right place before placing a foot unto the green grass that lies there perfectly. He ignored the “KEEP OFF THE GRASS” sign and removed his shoes before running freely on the school garden’s grass. 
“Wah, dear heavens, Kyungsoo is now officially a rebel!” Jongin shouted sarcastically, walking towards him with the objective of bullying the poor kid once more. He laughed and pushed Kyungsoo’s shoulder and the other did nothing but blink. Jongin pushed him one more time and Kyungsoo fell, his glasses flying to who know where and Kyungsoo whimpers once his sight was taken from him.
Kyungsoo looked forward and saw Jongin’s laughing outline. “J-jongin please.” He whimpered softly, trying to look around for the glasses to the best of his abilities.
“Hmph, you really think you’d find that here?” Jongin laughed. “Wait! What if I tell the teachers that little Kyungsoo is breaking the rule? Sounds like fun.”
Kyungsoo tried to walk after Jongin but he would trip every two steps and he has no luck finding his glasses, like always. “Jongin my glasses!” he would call but no one answered, He could see outlines but the details were not visible to him. It was a first class trip to hell.
He looked closely when he saw someone walking towards him and he walked up to him, tripping a little. “J-jongin is that you? Wh-where’s my glasses?”
“I’m---“the boy in front of him started Kyungsoo froze when he saw another 9 boys materializing behind the first boy. He knew he was standing in front of EXO.
“Yah Baekhyun who’s that?” a light voice asked, “He’s pretty gorgeous.”
Kyungsoo gulped. Who’s pretty gorgeous?
“B-Baekhyun-ssi, c-can you hand me my glasses?” Kyungsoo asked and he felt himself shrinking. Oh how he wished the ground would open and gobble him up but of course, it didn’t.
Baekhyun tilted his head a little in amusement before stepping closer to the shaking teen. “What was that?”
“I-I can’t see.” Kyungsoo replied, biting his lower lip, preventing himself from crying.
“Then,” Baekhyun mused before grabbing Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “Should we find it together?”
His actions generated a collective sigh from the group but they were interrupted by a coughing fit made the Jongin who just arrived.
“Kyungsoo-ah!” he exclaimed, running to Kyungsoo who doesn’t know anything that’s happening around him. He held Kyungsoo’s arm and dragged him away from the herd of boys that were flocking around him.
Kyungsoo struggled to get out of his hold but failed so he turned to Jongin with wide eyes. “My glasses.”
“Here,” Jongin groaned as he shoved the lens to Kyungsoo who’s now filled with delight. “Why are you suddenly smiling?”
Kyungsoo turned to him. “Because I can see again.”
“That’s not enough reason to be happy.”
“Then what is enough for you? You, w-when you push me around, does that make you feel happy?” Kyungsoo asked, his head hung low.
Jongin shook his head. “Pushing you is one thing, Walking with you like this is another.”
“How is that diff—“ he started but Jongin cut his words off when he leaned closer and placed a chaste kiss on his forehead.
“NO!” a collective shout filled the air and Jongin found himself being chased by 9 angry guys who are ready to rip his throat out for ruining their precious Kyungsoo.
“Yah yah yah let’s run!” Jongin exclaimed, grabbing Kyungsoo’s arm but the later did nothing but stand there and look at the wall.
Jongin leaned closer and smirked. “If you don’t run right now, I’m going to kiss you again.”
And fair enough, it got Kyungsoo running, with EXO behind him.  And with a sweaty Jongin running for his life.


Author's Note: This , I know. Sorry. When I read your plot I thought of a cyhaptered story but it IS a oneshot so I did my best. Everybody loves a little sprinkle of Kaisoo. And Baek.