✰ FAQ

✰ Wishing Star ✰ Request Shop 3 | Closed

Do you accept requests in drafts?

Yes, we accept requests in draft mode unless you are requesting for an advertisement or review of course.

Can I request more than once?

Yes, you can request as many times as you want. However, please remember to check if we're accepting requests or not.

Why is my request taking so long?

Please keep in mind that we do have a life outside AFF, and could be busy with school or personal issues. It would help if before you requested, you'd check if the person has a lot of requests already or not. We will do our best to get your request done as soon as possible. If there are any problems, or you'd like to check on the progress, PM CIndy934.

Can I cancel my request?

Yes, but please do it as soon as possible or if your request is still on the waiting/pending list.

Are there batches, or not?

No, if the status states that the shop is "closed", it means that the shop is closed and will no longer be accepting requests. There are no batches.

Why was my request given to someone I did not request for?

Most likely, your request was given to someone you did not request for because the person you requested for was either too busy, or was not able to do your request.

What is an advertisement, and do you accept requests of any kind for that?

An advertisement is exactly what it sounds. It will be a chapter here in this shop, advertising what ever you requested. That goes from apply fics and roleplays, to fanfics and tutorial blogs. The only thing we don't accept is other request shops. If you want to advertise your shop here, we recommend that you ask for an affiliate instead.

Do you accept , yuri, and/or ?

Yes, but it depends on the person you request for. Some graphic designers and oneshot writers feel uncomfortable with /yuri, so please check on the Stars chapter before requesting. Same goes for . If you're requesting for an advertisement, all is accepted.

What is the "Star Dust Countdown"?

The Star Dust Countdown is the number of spaces left in the shop for requests.

I've sent in my application to be hired, how will I know if I'm hired or not?

CIndy934 will send you a PM notifying you whether or not you're hired. If you are, she will also send a friend request to you.

What if I have a question that is not answered here?

Comment below, or PM CIndy934.