Chapter 8

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 8 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

            The sun is ready to close its eyes, yet we still didn’t arrive in Busan. I just rest my head on the car’s window and sadly watching Kyungsoo. All I want is to run away from this place and go somewhere I can cry. Though I was lucky, Lay was standing between me and Kyungsoo.

            “We arrived!” I hear Soyu’s excited voice. I turned my head to look at the familiar city, I knew for four years. But this summer will be different. We are going to stay at another house. This chalet was closer to sea, but smaller with just three rooms, one bathroom and one kitchen, yet for us is enough.

            “Turn right, Kris!” Soyu told the driver.

            “Are you sure that the house is on that way? There’s no chalet that looks like ours.” All of us begin to search for it through the many houses.

            “What colour is the chalet?” asked Lay.

            “White….That’s it!” shouts happily Soyu.

            The beach was deserted except for our house; just a pub can be seen further away.

            Kris parks the car and everyone jump out of it. There is something that I haven’t noticed earlier: a perfect place to set a campfire.

            “you, do you like it?” Soyu smiles at me. I nod. Then she comes closer to me and puts her arm around my shoulders, then whispers.

            “You and D.O. are going to share the same room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter