Chapter 10

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 10 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

            I feel like my head is about to explode. It hurts so much that I start to twist and turn everywhere on my bed. The warmth under the blanket, that is covering me, becomes unbearable so I hang my legs over the edge of my bed to feel the cold floor. I still can’t bring myself to open my eyes and continuously twist because of the pain. In the end I manage to just fall off the bed and to get hurt.

            “Auch. . .” I whisper, trying to open my eyelids that are still heavy and in front of me I found one pair of legs. I can’t figure out whose legs are they and I’m trying to slowly and hardly lift my head just to be welcomed by a pair of big, innocent and full of worry eyes. In this moment I just want to dig a hole and hide there for the rest of my life. Kyungsoo sits down in front of me and I can barely see him but wish he can’t see me at all.

            “You drank last night, didn’t you?” I can’t give him an answer. Every single thing in my head is messed up and I can’t think straight. “Do you want a glass of water?” He whispers. I can hear the concern in his voice and that his feeling guilty for what happened to me. I just nod. After he gets out of the room I hide my head under the blanket and turn on my back. The floor is hard and cold.

            “Yah.” I hear a bored voice. I get my head from under the blanket only to see Kris’ face upside down. He made a face.

            “Look at you! You’re just like a bum!” I usually laugh at his jokes, but not now. Some memory pieces from last night begin to come back, but I still can’t figure out how I end up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter