Chapter 3

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           [CONTENTID1] Chapter 3[/CONTENTID1]

            [CONTENTID2]

           The winter’s harsh wind would make me stay home today, but I really like Kyungsoo’s company.

            I can clearly remember that day. From that day on I carry that little secret with me and I still can’t bring myself to tell him. It’s also the day Kris became our friend.

            It was just me, Kyungsoo and another classmate in the class. Even if it had passed just three months since I knew Kyungsoo, we talked like we knew each other for several years. I wasn’t shy anymore and I became a weirdo. He was a lot calmer, well. . .sometimes he became a weirdo just like me. All the classmates beside us were at PE because we asked the teacher to let us do our math homework. We remained in the same place at the same desk.

            “Hey!” I asked Kyungsoo bored from a lot of math exercises. He didn’t even look at me.

            “Hmm. . .?” I looked at him smiling.

            “Do you have food? Anything.” He sighed

            “You  fat-, you always ask for food!” He made a face. My smile was fading.

            “You spoiled me!” He pointed at the closed window and told me:

            “Go and open de window and I’ll give you a chocolate bar!” I happily stood up and made my way to his side of the desk and whispered in his ear:

            “Thanks.” Then I went to the window to open it. Even if it was winter, it was very hot inside the classroom. When I got there I saw Kris writing his homework. I had never spoke to him, because of his terrifying look and also his frightening height. Well. . .when he wasn’t doing anything he was really handsome.

            I tried to open the window but this old thing wouldn’t want to open. My hand slipped and I fell on the chair behind me.

            “Watch out!” I heard Kyungsoo’s worried voice. Now I got Kris attention too.

            “Let me help you.” He friendly told me. Kris words startled me because he had never acted that kind towards me. He tried to open the window too, but failed.

            “Let me! Don’t force it! Don’t forget, Rome was not built in one day.”He didn’t listen to me so we both started to pull the window and unfortunately it broke startling both of us. We glanced at each other without saying anything. Then Kyungsoo’s voice rose.

            “What the hell have you done?” I was getting angry.

            “YAH! Kris is your fault! I told you to let me!” He was getting angry too.

            “My fault?! I wasn’t the only one who pulled the window!” He got closer and I backed away. Like I said, I didn’t like his height. It was intimidating.

            “I didn’t ask for your help!” Kyungsoo made his way toward us.

            “Hey, be glad that you’re fine!” Kris managed to open the window, I mean the frame. The three of us looked outside to check where the glass dropped. Our class was on the first floor, it could surely kill somebody, but to our relief no one was hurt.

            “You again!?” Our English teacher came in like a hurricane, the one who punished us three months ago.

            “Are you gonna be like that for the rest of the year?” We looked at each other thinking the same thing. We’re in trouble.

            “What are you waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter